Diablo® III

Gaming Keyboard/Mouse Recommendations

Is the standards either Logitech or Razor? What model do you play with? How does the programming keys work on those things?
Reply Quote
I went for G19 wired KB with the G700 wireless mouse.
I find it's a nice combo and the macro keys are easy to program on the KB and Mouse.
With a press of the button on my mouse it IDs all my stuff with a AI script among other things.
Topped it off with a G930 headset also with a few macro keys
The whole set up is great for me because the mouse and headset charge from the same type of USB that charges my galaxy.
Ties everything together nicely.
Some people say wireless is no good for gaming but I only play for a little fun sometimes and really... like it matters for D3...
Edited by Cyber#2945 on 2/13/2013 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
check out zowie keyboard, if ur into sc2.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 10:24 AMPosted by joshi
On keyboard side, stay the fk away from Corsair. 1 faulty k90, and one k60. Thats an impressive 2/2.

Weird. I have both and they are great.
Reply Quote
I use the Razer Naga for my gaming mouse, I have never had a problem with it and am really enjoying its use :]
Reply Quote
Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm Blueswitch (cheapest decently made blueswitch on planet) or Black Widow Ultimate. Filcos are good too but pricey as hell.

Mouse: Razr anything...
Reply Quote
On keyboard side, stay the fk away from Corsair. 1 faulty k90, and one k60. Thats an impressive 2/2.

Weird. I have both and they are great.

I guess you got the two i was supposed to get then :p

On a more serious note, if you visit the corsair forum, there are a lot of complaints on both keyboards. Gotta love the fact that they were also marketed as entirely mechanical keyboards, when this was not the case.
Edited by joshi#2277 on 2/13/2013 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
i don't even use a keyboard. I use a Razer Deathadder mouse and a Razer Nostromo
Reply Quote
Logitech G700 for mouse. I prefer more buttons on top rather than on the side like Razer. Very nice if you like to drink while you game.
Reply Quote
I use the Logitech M570 wireless trackball for playing Diablo on my laptop. Love it.
Reply Quote
I am actually really interested in this topic.

Any help would be appreciated from you knowledgable computer gamers.

So here is the issue, Apart from the diablo series(and AoE) im a console gamer, *shock horror*, so my mouse/keyboard skills are good but apart from left click, right click, and a few keyboard buttons(im pretty good at this lol) Not very advanced. I see these mouses with 18 buttons and just cant see myself using them.

Basically I am looking for a simple, yet well made, relatively cheap mouse/keyboard that I can use.

Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
View profile
Logitech G700 mouse on laptop. I don't like the long cord with the Razer.
Reply Quote
For Diablo 3 I use a Razer Naga mouse with the 6 thumb buttons. I find it easier then using the keyboard for my skills. I just got a Razer Black Widow Ultimate keyboard, which is really nice and mechanical. If you want a basic mouse maybe try the Razer Death Adder. I have one like that also, it is very comfortable and well made. Sorry if I sound like a Razer commercial but they make good stuff!
Reply Quote
This is the setup I use and it works pretty awesomely, and it won't break your bank either.

Keyboard: http://www.overclockerszone.com/images/product_images/1320316860razer_lycosa.jpg

Mouse: http://www.cyborggaming.com/imgs/rat7_right.png

Gamepad: http://www.weloveshopping.com/shop/client/000034/pyi072/N52te.jpg
Reply Quote
All this fancy equipment ;-)...I'm still using my original Saitek Cyborg keyboard and mouse. Love them both but the are both getting worn out. It will be a sad day when I have to replace them.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Bukizzle

Wow, i just need a mouse not a transformer.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Gold15

Wow, i just need a mouse not a transformer.

lol it's not as complicated as it looks! :D
Reply Quote
I use a Logitech G15. The only reason I'd want to change is to get a mechanical keyboard. Somebody, I forget who, makes one that looks like a G15, but the Macro keys aren't mechanical on it - wtf? They key action is fine on the G15 anyway, so I'm not really looking to replace it.

I just got a Madcatz R.A.T. 7 and I love it! If you want to fit the mouse to your hand and like a smooth and fast glide, check it out. Most comfortable mouse I've ever owned.
Reply Quote
I also use the G-15 love the damm thing for mouse i actually use a Logitech trackball.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]