Diablo® III

What will you try to craft in 1.0.7 ?

Since most of you are waiting for the patch anyways (I'm stuck at work), let us know what you will be crafting in 1.0.7 and what will be your perfect rolls (hey we can always dream).
Reply Quote
View profile
dex ammy, dex bracer for mr monk, eventually followed by dex gloves or shoulders, and then finally int ammys and bracers
Reply Quote
Amulet, Bracer, Hellfire ring - that's all the items that can be BiS, right?
Reply Quote
I'm ready for 500 amulets. Just need 500 essences......
Reply Quote
need new trifecta gloves now and hopefully with all resist so yeah, gloves
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 01:16 PMPosted by Arkhane
Since most of you are waiting for the patch anyways (I'm stuck at work), let us know what you will be crafting in 1.0.7 and what will be your perfect rolls (hey we can always dream).

gloves and amulets..

amulet = av dmg > 50 + int > 250+ 10%/100%/9% + 500+ loh or 50+ ra

gloves = 250+ int 9%/50%/10% + >100 vit + > 70ar
Reply Quote
gloves and amulets..

amulet = av dmg > 50 + int > 250+ 10%/100%/9% + 500+ loh or 50+ ra

gloves = 250+ int 9%/50%/10% + >100 vit + > 70ar

+1 , some more Armor will be nice ..
Reply Quote
If I could get IAS from a Mempo, I'm going to try to craft some bracers instead:

- 330 int (2 rolls)
- 100 vit
- 6% cc
- 80 AR
- +265 armor

I wish...
Reply Quote
wont be crafting anything right away but i will grab vanishing dyes as soon as i log on so i can finally invisidye that god awful stormcrow...
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
02/12/2013 01:38 PMPosted by KYRACARMEN
so i can finally invisidye that god awful stormcrow...

freaking great idea. Best part of the patch!
Reply Quote
gloves>bracers>amulet>shoulders
Reply Quote
u mean vile wardens right?

bracers, gloves, ammy in that order whatever my wiz cant use goes to wd and what wd cant use is crap at that point
Reply Quote
Everyone seems to missing how good the Shoulders will be to craft, and the easiest to get BIS rolls over any other Crafted item
Reply Quote
I am also wondering why nobody is mentioning Shoulders? I thought the crafted shoulders could potentially roll better than Vile Wards?
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Aph...i thought the math said that bracers were the best to roll? i can't find the post anymore which laid out all the odds.
Reply Quote
although the chances are best to roll BIS shoulders over anything else, the difference between BIS shoulders and 200k vile wards is a lot smaller than say BIS gloves and 500m gloves.
Reply Quote
i would assume they would be easiest since u dont get cc and just looking for armor, ra, vit then str and stuff.
Reply Quote
http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Strategy/comments/17qxiu/crafting_107_crafting_probabilities/
Reply Quote
View profile
Im going to ding 60 on my DH/WD with the bonus exp on 1.0.7 and craft them as much BoA gear as possible. Then I'm going to reevaluate my situation :) i think im done investing in my Wizard for a little bit though, having a decent CMWW and Archon build are enough for me, as well as a good meteor play build that is actually my main ;0
Reply Quote
Taken from Aphraell's source:

item - affixes - probability
------ ---------- --------------
shoulder - 3 - 0.011
shoulder - 4 - 0.0020
gloves - 3 - 0.0070
gloves - 4 - 0.0011
gloves - 5 - 0.00078
bracers - 3 - 0.0072
bracers - 4 - 0.0011
amulet - 3 - 0.0022
amulet - 4 - 0.00019
amulet - 5 - 0.0000080

According to this table it's a lot easier to craft Archon Spaulders with INT/VIT and RA than crafting an Amulet with INT/VIT, IAS, CC and CHD. Mainly because Shoulders do not have that many different affixes. Although a trifecta amulet gives a higher increase to your DPS. In the end it will be worthwhile to craft them all if you have the resources.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]