Diablo® III

Duelling -Add Permanent death and Loot corpse

Add Permanent death and Loot corpse to HARDCORE

First of all, sorry if my english isnt the best. Its not my native language.Im a harcore player, im only playing on the Europe server. Im writing here because i know that you guys here in the US have a big influence on how diablo 3 is going to form.

I tried the duell system, i dont know if its going to be permanent death on hardcore when the patch is releasing. I really hope so. Because hardcore is hardcore, its for the hardcore gamers who really want a big challenge, we want to risk loosing our hero if in a duell. And if we dont like to loose our char in duells, we just dont duell. Easy as that.

But i really think that we need permanent death in duellings in hardcore.
Else i think its really bad. I have another suggestion, how about adding a button with loot corpse on the guy we are going to face in a duell? I think this sounds really nice. Cause if u kill another player, and he is going to be permanent dead, we should be able to loot hes corpse. Isnt this right hardcore players? ( and ofc sc players )We should maybe add a trophe from the guy we are killing aswell, maybe a ear like we have in diablo 2?
I really like the thing that we can duell now, but like i said, I still think its really bad if its not going to be permanent deaths for hardcore players.I really hope this get a good response, thanks for ur time
Edited by DarkOne#2728 on 2/12/2013 4:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
whenever you lose a fight go outside brawling, go outside town, get your self killed by a mob, problem solved
Reply Quote
whenever you lose a fight go outside brawling, go outside town, get your self killed by a mob, problem solved

good solution
Reply Quote
where's the ears?
Reply Quote
but first drop all your gear 1 by 1 in the middle of the group of mobs you run into to simulate them looting your dead body.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]