Diablo® III

GF on co-op

quick question, does GF proc when allies grab globes or u have to be the one who grab it?
Reply Quote
Yes, GF procs as long as you are in range.
Reply Quote
^^^^^^ which makes it absoluely incredible for a bear build in high mps when running with a zero do doctor.
Reply Quote
thx buddy!
Reply Quote
i use 26 yd pick up with thing of the deep and one extra piece with pick up radius you should always be in range when farming co-op. i have max gold find as well, i can make easy 300k + gold with a partner.
Reply Quote
actually what do u guys mean by "in range"....is it as long as u're around or u need to be in closed range like 7-8 radius?
Reply Quote
aim for a higher range of pick up. its a good attribute to have.
Reply Quote
my intention behind this post is actually for higher MP where i dont care about pur or grabbing gold, but kill as fast as possible elites for k-run and with the new patch crafting mat...but anyway i'll try tonite and see how it works on co-op.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]