Diablo® III

AH trying to buy gems error 31048

02/14/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Curthunrus
So, it turns out that If you cancel one item in your auctions, you can get the auction house working again. For now anyway.

Tried this and I still get the errors.
Reply Quote
i can confirm, canceling an auction fixes it.
no errors anymore

02/14/2013 01:02 PMPosted by WarHogg
Canceling an auction worked for me as well,thanks for the tip!

Didn't work.
Reply Quote
Error 31048.. been getting this since yesterday. Log on and off, restart comp.. all dont work. Cant buy out. cant bid, zzz...
Reply Quote
I am having similiar problem, keep getting error 0 when I try to buy or sell anything. Can't use AH at all, very frustrating.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 01:02 PMPosted by WarHogg
Canceling an auction worked for me as well,thanks for the tip!

This is not a gauranteed fix since I had no items to cancel when my auction house started giving me issues, and i cannot post an item to cancel either.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
Can someone address this issue?
Reply Quote
i cant buy or sell either and dont have any items to cancel, what should i do?
Reply Quote
Any chance they will fix this? Took a 6 month break from D3 because of errors and bugs, guess nothing has changed. haha
Reply Quote
i too have this issue. cannot buy or sell anything. canceling auction did not work for me.
Reply Quote
RoyalHighnss,

I see a very large amount of successful purchases for gems made today with only a single auction failing. What exactly is the problem? You weren't very complete with your description above.

Oh really? Your coworkers seem to disagree and think there is a problem as well.

Because we aren't European we are ignored - this was posted a few hours ago on EU forums.

We are aware that some players are receiving Error 0 and Error 31048 when using the Auction House at the moment. Also, some players may not be able to claim anything to their stash, and their completed tab may be empty.

This appears to be affecting regions other than just the EU, we are seeing reports in the US as well.

We are investigating this issue and have people working to resolve this.

Updates will be posted as soon as we have more info. In the meantime we thank you for your patience on this matter.
Reply Quote
I'm geting error 31048. I cannot buy anything.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem
Reply Quote
Up with this thread, have the same issue. Just randomly appered this morning, i was able to buy out gems to craft amulets, but when it came turn for the brimstones it fu##ed up and havnt worked ever since. I can not bid nor buyout on the gold AH.
Reply Quote
I cant buy anything, i get the 31048 error and when i try and list stuff in the AH i get Error 0.

Any ideas on a fix?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Conrad420,

I'm sorry, but I don't have any new information on this issue. I'm still waiting to hear from the QA department who will let me know when they have anything to report as well.
Reply Quote
Same issue here can't buy or sell anything on AH.
Reply Quote
Seriously this is such a turn off..

Cant bid, Cant buyout = Error 31048

Cant Sell = Error 0

I cant do anything on AH at all.. please work on a fix asap. I wanna sell my stuffs on AH, losing my chances for a potential buyer...
Reply Quote
i have been having this same problem as well my completed tab keeps saying it has 50 items but then i send an item to my stash and it goes to the real number which is 30 something. i also can not buy anything on the ah without the error 31...
Reply Quote
i am having same issue. i get ERROR 0 when trying to sell an item. and ERROR 31048 When trying to purchase an item. i have Deleted Cache And Redownloaded. I Cleaned out my completed tab and still am having same issue. it was off and on since patch sometimes it would work then it would give error. now its just giving error. someone said to try and cancle 1 of my auctions and that temporarily would fix it. but now i have run out of items to cancle so cant fix it that way anymore. hope the info helps a fix soon would be great.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]