Diablo® III

After roughly 9 months, I finally killed Inferno Diablo

Cool story, bro.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/13/2013 03:23 PMPosted by JUDGE
playing for 9 months and 2k elite kills i dont see how that is possible

Clearly you do not have a wife and children .. if you did you might marvel that he has 2k kills already.

Congrats OP such a refreshing post to read.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Dako
Cool story, bro.

real original, brah
Reply Quote
Congrats OP! I am also a day 1 player and haven't killed Diablo either lol! I could have back in 1.0.4 but I just never felt like I needed to.
Reply Quote
playing for 9 months and 2k elite kills i dont see how that is possible

Clearly you do not have a wife and children .. if you did you might marvel that he has 2k kills already.
Congrats OP such a refreshing post to read.

I highly doubt that, we all have obligations. 2k elite kills translates into ~20 hours of gameplay, lol. Congrats on getting it done, but what now?
Edited by SWAV#1980 on 2/13/2013 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Gratz, now don't forget you still have 9 character slots left that also need to complete inferno. Got to get those achievements! Se you in 7 years...
Reply Quote
Congrats, we're in the same boat then! I just killed him last night with a group for the first time since the game released. I remember I couldn't even progress on Act 2 Inferno so I had stopped playing back in June. I've been having a lot of fun this week playing again and decided to pick up the game again as a regular thing to do. Met some really nice people that helped me out and teach me some of the important things (shout out to Narcolepsy!) as well as some of the changes that have happened since June (Ubers are back??). Having a lot of fun again and that's what's gotten me back into it.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 09:54 AMPosted by koros
Nice.. I still haven't kill Inferno Diablo yet.

cant believe this :o

i'll offer you a carry thru a4 inferno even though I'm pretty sure you'll turn it down
Reply Quote
At first I was like "is this guy for real?"
Then I saw that he wasn't using the AH.

Well done sir.

I took a 6 month break from this game, then I threw 100k at the AH and got the gear to solo diablo for the first time, first go, and on MP1.
AH made it a hollow victory.
Reply Quote
DH solo is definitely the toughest of all the classes. GJ
Reply Quote
Congrats man! I love the support the community is giving here. This is trully what D3 is suppose to be about man. I have a friend that is just like you, won't use the AH will not ask me for help just really loves to play the game and excepts the challenge ahead of him. I know he will be able to kill Diablo soon as well. Tip- MP10 is extremely ambitious, just stick with mp 1-2 its the most efficent for getting to paragon 100. Continue having fun and the best of luck to you.
Reply Quote
irrelevant, as the blue posts.. :/
Reply Quote
+1 and Grats! ;)
Reply Quote
MP10 is not where you want to be. Even with the new exp changes, you will STILL be better off at MP0 until you can reach 150k+ dps.

MP1 - 130k+
MP2 - 180k+
MP3 - 250k+

Those are about the values you will need to make farming those MP levels more efficient than farming on MP0.
Reply Quote
MP10 is not where you want to be. Even with the new exp changes, you will STILL be better off at MP0 until you can reach 150k+ dps.

MP1 - 130k+
MP2 - 180k+
MP3 - 250k+

Those are about the values you will need to make farming those MP levels more efficient than farming on MP0.

:\

I hope thats not true. I'm not even close to those values and also, just like the OP, beat inferno today for the first time.

I'm going to try MP 1 act 1 tonight anyway. Guess I'll find out.
Reply Quote
Atta kid! Keep playing for fun
Reply Quote
Nicely done
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]