Diablo® III

[Build] Disintegrate 1.08

Thanks for the info on a non-cookie cutter build!
Reply Quote
Update: using same skills but switching MW rune to blood and utilizing chants set also works. U must be hitting something and with the 20apoc u will never run out of ap. sheet dps much lower but with the attack speed there are more ticks of dis. This means I now have higher effective dps. My profile is updated to check my setup. I like the feeling of using a wiz set over a big axe also
Reply Quote
@Hales

what Mp are u farming? 5?
I'm using this build farming for demoniac essences Act2 VotA... I run MP1 and I can do that pretty easily since i boost my dps to almost 200k leaving behind my mitigation...

Is it possible to use this build on higher MPs like 7-8? Tal's set is that important?
Is MS important as well?

Thank you in advance
Edited by LoKaO#1770 on 2/24/2013 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hales- you try my build yet?
Reply Quote
Hi guys, I am enjoying this build. It is comparable to archon modes. I spent 3 hours today comparing this to my usual archon build running essences run in vota mp6.

I am able to clear everything vota mp6 around 5 minutes with teleport archon no death and around 5.5 minutes in chaos nexus with a few deaths. Overall archon is much easier, just right click and teleport mindlessly. I find myself doing more work with chaos nexus. Also, chaso nexus is not too effective for me any mp higher than 6.

I used -5 soj disintegrate and power hungry passive to maintain disintegrate. This is definitely better than blizzard build I used to run. I use this build when I am bore and run archon when I am reading something.
Edited by Shopan#1209 on 2/24/2013 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
I tinkered around with some of this over the weekend and ended up with a hybrid of this build with CM Teleport/Nova/DS.

It has been a blast. Tear through trash with Blizz and Dis with sick survivability for elite packs.

Been rolling through MP5 at a decent speed with no deaths. Did 3 sets of Ubers MP5.

My limiting factor so far is gear, I need a bit more crit to make it really hum (thus the Pinpoint Barrier). I will defiantly be using this as my main build moving forward and gearing in support of it.

Love having the CM mechanics built in. And who does not love the red ray of death.

I will say, it took quite a bit of tinkering to get the AP regeneration just right. Currently using the -4 SOJ but will likely switch it out once I get a bit more crit and rely on the 20APoC. Storm Armor worked as well but I wanted the extra tanky and critness of Pinpoint.

Flavor to taste I guess is what I am saying.
Reply Quote
@Hales

what Mp are u farming? 5?
I'm using this build farming for demoniac essences Act2 VotA... I run MP1 and I can do that pretty easily since i boost my dps to almost 200k leaving behind my mitigation...

Is it possible to use this build on higher MPs like 7-8? Tal's set is that important?
Is MS important as well?

Thank you in advance

yes i have tested using my witching hour/mempo and i cannot crit enough at 50%cc with 20apoc to sustain the channeling in high mp's.

02/24/2013 11:44 AMPosted by DoctorDoom
Hales- you try my build yet?

i prefer to use "wiz" class items. just me, but yes i have tried variants of your build. everything i try i test b4 i post, in mp10. i could not get the same benefits with my gears that u have stated on these forums.

Hi guys, I am enjoying this build. It is comparable to archon modes. I spent 3 hours today comparing this to my usual archon build running essences run in vota mp6.

I am able to clear everything vota mp6 around 5 minutes with teleport archon no death and around 5.5 minutes in chaos nexus with a few deaths. Overall archon is much easier, just right click and teleport mindlessly. I find myself doing more work with chaos nexus. Also, chaso nexus is not too effective for me any mp higher than 6.

I used -5 soj disintegrate and power hungry passive to maintain disintegrate. This is definitely better than blizzard build I used to run. I use this build when I am bore and run archon when I am reading something.

ok im going to take you and...

I tinkered around with some of this over the weekend and ended up with a hybrid of this build with CM Teleport/Nova/DS.

It has been a blast. Tear through trash with Blizz and Dis with sick survivability for elite packs.

Been rolling through MP5 at a decent speed with no deaths. Did 3 sets of Ubers MP5.

My limiting factor so far is gear, I need a bit more crit to make it really hum (thus the Pinpoint Barrier). I will defiantly be using this as my main build moving forward and gearing in support of it.

Love having the CM mechanics built in. And who does not love the red ray of death.

I will say, it took quite a bit of tinkering to get the AP regeneration just right. Currently using the -4 SOJ but will likely switch it out once I get a bit more crit and rely on the 20APoC. Storm Armor worked as well but I wanted the extra tanky and critness of Pinpoint.

Flavor to taste I guess is what I am saying.

you.
its nice to see you are making use of dis. hybrid or w/e u want to call it is cool and all, but the method i used was i wanted to use dis and all skills that i chose would directly benefit it's channel. i do not want to disrupt my channel with a 5-8 second blizz, a frost nova or anything for that matter that takes up a skill turn. i suppose, and i've tried, u can use diamond shards (replace MW) with explosive blast (replace sparkflint) in a face tank way as sns builds do. it works BUT it is NO WHERE as efficient as sns or variant cm/ww builds are. but nothing is really.
the only time i stop channeling is AFTER i am frozen and i pop out with mirrors. my ehp/dps is fine enough to literally BLOW through mp5 core/arreat2/keeps2/RC in 10-12 mins per run. that was my goal and i did achieve it. i can do mp10 with this spec and that same run will take me about 35-40 mins. my edps is approx 600k in current setup
i also noticed alot of people using WD's set. call me old school but i wanted to make tals work and wear it. if ur having a problem while ur in your zuni's then switch out blur for astral presence. but u will lose ALOT of help blur has to offer, which alot of people dont know and im not going to get into it now.
anways glad your all having fun
Edited by Hales#1991 on 2/26/2013 12:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
here is my (cheap) version of disintegrate build :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BozEugene-2932/hero/16542587

this build is far to be perfect (i swapped some of my standard gear to raise magic find)

i have another skorn with way higher dps but without life steal : killing trash is way faster but bosses / elite with reflect dmg become more problematic (and higher mp become impossible). i lack the funds to combine both :-) (high dps + life steal = very very expensive)

to help on CC, i use scoundrel with buriza / azkaranth to freeze / slow everything
it is why i also use "cold blooded" to improve my damages
Reply Quote
Actually, the strength of the build is the high life steal and the constant dmg output.

High hp mobs are problematic. The key is to get 5%LS, 90% mitigation, reasonable hp, and dps high as possible.

If you have the mitigation and life steal, the only limiting factor will be dps. Dmg boosts the survival a lot.
Note: i run 9apoc in the helm, and it makes for the 2 regen for tal set. I think to make this build work, make disintegrate work, these are the main focus stats.

Now we just need to figure out how to raise dmg, becouse dsiintegrate only is not the best option, it lacks dmg. Its realy annoying to channel 3-4 sec just to kill a single fat trash mob in mp6-7.
Reply Quote
here is my (cheap) version of disintegrate build :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BozEugene-2932/hero/16542587

Both your ring and helm reduce the AP cost of disintegrate. Does it stack like that? I tried that once to try a different storm armor rune and it didn't seem to stack.

i have another skorn with way higher dps but without life steal : killing trash is way faster but bosses / elite with reflect dmg become more problematic (and higher mp become impossible). i lack the funds to combine both :-) (high dps + life steal = very very expensive)

Amen to that. Although I'm pretty sure at this point I'd be better off finding a low DPS Skorn with life steal rather than the axe I'm currently wielding. I've been trying to find a SOJ first and been having no luck.

ZW
Reply Quote
Hales- you got something pretty interesting in your profile right now with Forked Lightning, Illusonist, and Shower w/ Calamity and Mimics, Conflag and Cold Blooded. Big ups for not using Dynamo with Forked Lightning, it's annoying with anything but LL.

I'll try what you have there later :)

@Gorcsi- that's why I use Arcane Dynamo, LL, Blizzard and Venom Hydra with Disintegrate. If you can throw Storm Armor + Shocking Aspect on top of all that without dying, that's the most DPS I've done with a Disintegrate build.
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 2/26/2013 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Both your ring and helm reduce the AP cost of disintegrate. Does it stack like that? I tried that once to try a different storm armor rune and it didn't seem to stack.

Yes, -AP cost stacks.
Reply Quote
@DoctorDoom:

I tried venom hydra, but i felt, that it is lower in dmg, then just using force weapon isntead. At least it was slower,
For LL+dynamo: I have low AS (1.18). It takes too long to stack 5 dynamo. In the time i stack it to 5 i clear the entire pack in my build. (Trash) Not to mention that im love in the illusionist passive+ teleport combo, and i found blur too good after i tryed yesterday again.

For mid mp (i played 6 mostly) i found -5 disintegrate cost+10 apoc is enought. AP is sinking in single target with blizzard up, but in 95% time you fight more mobs.

I found shocking aspect adds a nice dmg boost to the build.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
You should try Disintegrate on the PTR with all the mob density changes if you haven't yet. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Malakai
You should try Disintegrate on the PTR with all the mob density changes if you haven't yet. You might be pleasantly surprised.

i did :), going to go back to this build. works so well and is so ezmode
Reply Quote
I believe I was the first to post this build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415466379

I played up to para 54 using continuous channeled Disintegrate as my only attack (with Storm Armor).

I finally let someone talk me into trying out the CM/WW build. I was a snob and I looked down on 'those spammers'. Now I'm a convert.

It is a lot of fun to burn down everything using Disintegrate, but now I can solo MP10 using almost the same gear. The real problem with the Dis build is that it HATES attack speed. I even bought up gear to reduce the cost by 19 hoping that it would generate AP at 1 per attack, but those pesky coders were too good at their job and fixed that ahead of time.

The only viable option is to use a LS Skorn for soloing MP10.
Reply Quote
@hamilton- yearn LS skorn is by far the best route. The dmg for life steal and thunders is the key to survival. Try it again, since 1.07 has come out we are not interrupted while channeling skills anymore ;) huge huge difference :)
Reply Quote
I believe I was the first to post this build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415466379

I played up to para 54 using continuous channeled Disintegrate as my only attack (with Storm Armor).

I finally let someone talk me into trying out the CM/WW build. I was a snob and I looked down on 'those spammers'. Now I'm a convert.

It is a lot of fun to burn down everything using Disintegrate, but now I can solo MP10 using almost the same gear. The real problem with the Dis build is that it HATES attack speed. I even bought up gear to reduce the cost by 19 hoping that it would generate AP at 1 per attack, but those pesky coders were too good at their job and fixed that ahead of time.

The only viable option is to use a LS Skorn for soloing MP10.

What happens if you reduce its cost by 19?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 06:11 PMPosted by Excalibur
What happens if you reduce its cost by 19?

Same thing as when you reduce it by 18...no AP drop at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]