Diablo® III

Not my best night...

I've been shopping for a 200avgDmg 9+APoC force for a while now. I had about 77m saved up and was in the routine of checking AH every time I logged in or out. I'd put avg dmg as first search param, and APoC with a min of 9 as second and then sort by recently posted to look for good deals that the flippers hadn't gotten to, yet.

Last night I saw one with 222avg dmg posted at 64m with 1d11hrs left. It was only 8ias, but I snapped it up anyway cuz similar are always priced at 150-200m. Then I noticed that I had forgotten to put a minimum in the APoC parameter. The source I just nabbed had a whopping 5APoC. Useless for me. :/

But that wasn't enough... An amulet I had found with 125dex, 65chd, and 7.5CC had ended without selling at 7.5m so I lowered the price to 5m and reposted. When I checked the AH today, I saw that it had sold. For 500k... Must have left a zero off.

I'm gonna try to flip the source. Maybe I can get enough for it to make back my money + the 15% bliztax. Not too optimistic, tho. *sigh* back to the grind.
Reply Quote
I made that exact same APOC mistake--with a 720M source. Ended up losing over a hundred million gold.
Reply Quote
That makes me feel a little better. Not that you lost even more gold, but that I'm not the only one who's made that mistake. :P Thx!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]