Diablo® III

ah will not let me post an item for sale

it was working then all the sudden it started giving me error 0. everfytime i refresh the ah it says i have 50 items that i need to move to my stash to be able to sell an item. so i move an item back to my stash and then it lowers down to the actual amount of items. but still will not let me sell anything.
Reply Quote
anyone??
Reply Quote
im having same problem putting an item up. it lets me put other items up but not a certain one.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. tied logging in and out, tried taking it out of the bank and putting it back in. Nothing.

Only having this issue with one item, all the rest load on to the AH fine.
Reply Quote
i am having this problem with any item i try to post. it started after i canceled some gems i had for sale and tried to repost them at a difference price. now i get error 0 everytime i try to post any sort of item
Reply Quote
I get the same sh!t too
Reply Quote
lame
Reply Quote
also i am unable to bid on items i get error 31048, any idea whats wrong??? or how to fix this
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue with 2 items only, im able to set new items for an auction but those 2 specific items it gives me error "0"
Reply Quote
I have this problem with Vile Ward. I have a pair I want to list but every time I try to list on the gold AH it gives me an error 0. BUT, I can list just fine on the RMAH. Very weird and I do hope this AH trouble is resolved soon.
Reply Quote
same issue for me. error 0 on a few items. these are items that were up for auction when server came back online after patch 1.07, and there were long delays trying to cancel an auction. When I posted them it timed out then said 'authorizing' in AH tab. Now they're in my stash but get error 0 when trying to post them again.. A fix would be appreciated
Reply Quote
Same here...
Reply Quote
Has anyone seen if this is already being looked at by the devs? or can blue post to let us know if this is being looked at?
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]