Diablo® III

PvP Experts Challenge {OPEN}

I guess you brawl with your WD, right? No class stands a real chance against Hex, Haunt and Spirit walk. The game needs balance in PvP. A good equiped WD dominates the arena...
Reply Quote
View profile
02/16/2013 12:04 PMPosted by DerfelCadarn
D, right? No class stands a real chance against Hex, Haunt and Spirit walk. The game needs balance in PvP. A good equiped WD dominates the arena...

I use every class but this challenge is vs my wd. I agree wd is quite strong in pvp but from my experience of duels vs over 400 different players I think every class except wiz is ballanced vs wd and has a equal chance of winning. However the right gear, build and strat must be used and atm still very very few people are aware of what is most effective vs wd the different wd builds.

OPEN
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/16/2013 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ok Chuck you have asked me for a duel for a bout a week.....I will entertain that notion tomorrow in the evening. We battled on the PTR in a ffa setting but I know this will be completely different. I really did not want to battle you so early in pvp, in that once we battle.....who will be able to compete with our excellence in pvp.

There can only be one champion in D3 and I think that battle comes down to you vs me.

Let's get it on!!!!!

note: its 5am and i just got home from the bars, hope i did not bite off my then I can chew :D
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 2/17/2013 4:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
gg joch! Not quite a win under the rules of this challenge but you earned it anyway for the grueling battle.

219 - 2

closed
Reply Quote
Hey Chuck, I tried responding to your invite but it says your friends list is full. In any case, hit me up whenever you're free.
Reply Quote
Blazers#1314
Reply Quote
added you too, we dueled on the PTR but now it's on with our live gear. Looks like it's WD vs. DH day for you lol
Reply Quote
View profile
257 - 2

open
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/18/2013 10:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone seen Chuck Norris?

LOL

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
gg joch! Not quite a win under the rules of this challenge but you earned it anyway for the grueling battle.

219 - 2

closed

257 - 0

open

How did you manage to go from 219-2 to 257-0? I don't get it..
Reply Quote
View profile
gg viri ! Good example of how the right gear and build, combined with good strat and excellent micro can over come any perceived class imbalance. Although as you saw at the end If I force you into my strat it shifts heavy in my favor. But I will buy a skorn so I dont have to rely on that cheese lol.

301 - 3

closed
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/19/2013 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
Viri #1 in US monk

Following Chucknorris's rules!

Viri VS Chucknorris

Round 1 : First to 10

Results : 10-7 --- Winner : Viri

Round 2 : First to 5

Results : 5-4 --- Winner : Viri

Round 3 : Coming soon! Will Stream!
Reply Quote
for those that think Chuck's rules are ANTI monk, this isnt true! Come talk to me for help
Reply Quote
@ viri

i saw u beat chuck when mannercookie get in to your channel while im watching his stream, just wondering tho how come the score is 301-3 with chucks pvp standing when you beat him 10-7 and 5-4? or that score stands for the whole game each points?
Reply Quote
View profile
for this challenge it is 301 players defeated by me, 3 players defeated me, in a first to 10 kills duel.
Reply Quote
Isn't that a minimum of 3010 games if it was 10-0 each time?
Reply Quote
yes! a minimum! he hasnt counted total duels, instead only first to 10 as a round! so total rounds! or players!

btw mannercookie was confused by you saying 1-0 after u dueled him chuck! lool thought you were trolling cause it was more like 10-0 duels, but its 1-0 rounds! just to clear the confusion!

Chuck counts rounds / players/ not individual duels!
Reply Quote
View profile
well I think it was 7-0 kills for me vs manner but it was over 20min. If I dont think my oppenent has a reasonable chance of defeating me ill leave after 20min.

and not all my games went to 10 kills many players quit before. and im also count !@#$ from ffa's for this. a lot of times I can shut every one out of getting any kills in ffa pub games, but if I find some one in ffa that I think has a shot of beating me I challenge them to 1vs1. and of course I accept all challenges for 1v1.
Reply Quote
lol

there's no point in dueling you until something is on the line, otherwise you'll just leave the game.

perhaps maybe we should put like 1b on the line or something?

besides your 7-0, how can you lose to me, easy gold for u imo.

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]