Diablo® III

PvP Experts Challenge {OPEN}

id bet him chuck! free billion gold! :D, barb vs wd seems one sided imo
Reply Quote
View profile
I only have 5mil atm. and no disrespect, but based on our interaction so far you're not the kind of person I would trust to pay up if I won.

If some one wants to sponser me for a match and put up the gold for me, id be happy with 10% of the winnings. I could provide you with a realistic estimate of the odds for any matchup.

I wouldnt say barb vs wd is one sided. One of my 3 losses was to a barb. Its just I have a good understanding of the game mechanics and how the skills of each class interact so every time I loose I adept fairly quickly and test out new counters to what has defeated me.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/19/2013 7:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think he assumes you're a troll (not sure why) and is trying to return the favor! i dont think anyone in their right mind would bet 1b gold in manner's situation. Unless he has a complete new gear set or another spec up his sleeve, from what i saw before it wont happen. (which actually would be interesting!)
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Viri
I think he assumes you're a troll (not sure why) and is trying to return the favor! i dont think anyone in their right mind would bet 1b gold in manner's situation. Unless he has a complete new gear set or another spec up his sleeve, from what i saw before it wont happen. (which actually would be interesting!)

lol you guys best friends now?

I can easily beat his cheese of standing at a tome with an empryean and shield + god knows what else he swapped, and using wall of zombies to block the choke.

fact of matter is chuck doesn't have the gear to burst me in my real set, and he knows that... so it's either I will find a way to kill him, or he stalemates at best :O

he just didn't stick around long enough for me to even have a go at it LOL

I suppose I could've just sat there with a shield on and stared at him whiel he sits at the tome with his full tank swap on.

what is the point in that? rofl

1b, 0b, whatever you want, any rules u want, please play the game and lets duel like men.

no more 1-0 then leaving game when you feel your going to get crushed rofl.

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
double-post
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/20/2013 1:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
344 - 3

no losses but had a very close game against the worlds top proctor. and they were using two items that I rememebr trying to bid on lol. both were the, once every 3 month in the ah kind. Nice to see a wd using a new strat

Oh and im gonna be starting the wall of lolz screenshot collection for all those that kick me from ffa.

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/127355900
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/20/2013 4:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm not too practiced in brawling in Diablo yet, but if you'd be willing to entertain a newbie, I'd be willing to give it a try. :)

I like to think I'm one of the better-geared pet WDs out there, but I'm still not sure how well that'll translate into PvP. At the very least I'm fairly tanky. Just ignore the gems if you look at my gear, I've been putting off upgrading those for months. >.>

I'll add you and message you next time I see you on.
Reply Quote
OP

Just for laughs, I'll sponsor you against Mannercookie. Should be fun to watch at the very least. Pick an amount, 1B, more, less, doesn't matter.

Also, you ever face REVRAC? He is quite a challenge, so far nothing I've done has caused him anything more than aggravation.
Reply Quote
OP

Just for laughs, I'll sponsor you against Mannercookie. Should be fun to watch at the very least. Pick an amount, 1B, more, less, doesn't matter.

Also, you ever face REVRAC? He is quite a challenge, so far nothing I've done has caused him anything more than aggravation.

hero!

I am down for whatever amount

Reply Quote
Work it out with the OP
Reply Quote
Think with that duel we would be looking at a stalemate. Manner wont be able to kill
Chuck and Chuck will have tough time killing Manner. I might be wrong, but thats how i think it will go down.

BTW, has either Mannor or Chuck fought Jook? Think he is one of the best geared barbs iv ever seen.
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 2/20/2013 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
what is Jook's account tag? im interested in facing him!
Reply Quote
Check around barb forums u should be able to find it. Last i checked his EHP was over 9m vs elites with dodge and block against any kind of melee attack.
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 2/20/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yea, Jook is a beast.
Reply Quote
lol this thread gets more amazing as it goes :D

Reply Quote
View profile
375 - 3

closed
Reply Quote
I know what duel I want to see... UHHHHHH OOOOOOO!
Khaela#1444
Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
Team PPF & vVv Gaming
Reply Quote
View profile
402 - 3
Reply Quote
just owned this WD 10-1, then blocked me.

LoLuMaD KiD?
Reply Quote
View profile
just owned this WD 10-1, then blocked me.

LoLuMaD KiD?

thou hast dueled thee wrong chucknorris.

I have added thee that thou may see the light.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]