Diablo® III

PvP Experts Challenge {OPEN}

How about someone does a vendor gear duel with you ... just to see how your "expertise" and number goes ?
Edited by alpahc#2190 on 2/23/2013 5:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
456 - 3

Ill blue gear duel you if you want but I find it rather boring and actually more unbalanced(in my favor)
Reply Quote
I take it he isn't inclined to duel you again? I haven't heard from the OP, so I can only conclude he has no interest in dueling you for gold. Or dueling you again for that matter.
Reply Quote
Ill duel you lets do it at 11 am eastern
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 08:14 PMPosted by jco310
I take it he isn't inclined to duel you again? I haven't heard from the OP, so I can only conclude he has no interest in dueling you for gold. Or dueling you again for that matter.

I have no idea, I'm not a PVP expert like chuck, maybe he can fill us both in on why he refuses free gold.

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
MannerCookie won vs him 3-1 and only lost one time because he was testing with his DH build/gear ... and when he rebuild Chuck leaves -.-!
Why ChuckNorris dont accept the challange?! - go 1v1 plz
Reply Quote
View profile
mannercookie - At this point you have lost all my respect. I have seen nothing but drama, lies and disrespect from you since our last fight. If you post the FULL video of our battle where I defeated you 7-0 I will consider playing you again. Until then dont hold your breath getting any response from me on the forums or in game. Learn to take a loss, you are not a child.

Jco310 - I had assumed you were one of mannercookie's cronies sent to troll me, such as gege above here. If you are not, you are very nieve thinking you can arrange any kind of fair agreement involving this player where you would ever get paid.

biochaos - I am generally available for a duel 8pm-1am UTC-10. and randomly out side of this time.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/24/2013 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
OP

Naive? If you wish to duel Mannercookie again, and he would only duel you for gold, I offered to sponsor you. If you check my profile and posts, you will undoubtedly note that I am far from anyones "cronie". If you want to duel him and resolve this ongoing "e-peen" brawling nonsense, let me know. If you do not wish to duel him based on your impression that he will not duel fairly, than so be it. It is your challenge, do whatever you wish.

And tbh, if I was to sponsor you, of course I would bring a mediator (from d2jsp) to hold the gold for Mannercookie and myself and then the 2 of you duel, and the mediator and I sit in game to observe. If you win, you win, if you lose, you lose. I do not care one way or the other but at the very least, you would've dueled him and either would shut him up or not.

EDIT: If you wish, you can send me an add. Perhaps we can duel sometime, and perhaps if you get bored of dueling I can invite you to some free MP10 uber carries I do on the monk forum. In any case, have fun dueling.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 2/24/2013 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
I vouch for JCO being an awesome dude that only wants to see a good brawl, and I vouch for Mannercookie playing by the rules. Manner and I practiced for over 4 hours the other day hanging out on TS. He is a good guy and I have no doubt the fight will be fair.
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 2/24/2013 4:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
lemme try
Reply Quote
View profile
Ok my mistake then jco. But yes you are nieve, even if its just for putting blind faith in me. I dont even have the gold to unsocket my radiant star gems atm lol, how do you know Im not going to take a bribe to throw the duel...

I will take the duel vs mannercookie if he post the full clip of our last duel, or If I get paid up front some gold.

If you want to bet on a duel vs some one else im all for it and could be potentially much more interesting.
Reply Quote
View profile
502 - 3 had some more losses vs viri and some wins.
Reply Quote
3 days ago you were 375-3

and now you're 502-3 after losing to viri lol
Reply Quote
OP

Ideally, Mannercookie and you would simply duel for fun, which is what I always do. Since Mannercookie asked to duel for 1B, or whatever, I figured what the heck, you both seem to like to duel and it'd be a good duel. I also noted you seemed fairly certain of your ability to defeat him, and if you wanted 10% of the bet, that's fine with me. For all I care, I'll just sponsor you and if you defeat him, you can keep his entire bet.

I'm just hoping you both have fun and perhaps get along better and have mutual respect for one another. I don't let this game annoy me, I have enough real life drama to keep my stress up, I don't need to add to it from D3.
Reply Quote
View profile
3 days ago you were 375-3

and now you're 502-3 after losing to viri lol

viri is one of those 3 players that has defeated me. he has beaten 3 times in legit tries under the rules of this challenge and we are something like 3-3 in other matches I scored.

Im using the scoring for my own purposes to track progress as well as to attract good challengers. I see there might be confusion as any situation of multiple duels against the same player would at most yield 1-1, 1-0, 0-1, or 0-0 to the score but I think its better for me as I dont want to have any psychological deterrence to dueling any one that can defeat me as much as possible, so that I may improve.

my original plan was to collect a data set of 1k players. after that no more scoring, and Ill just be givin out props here to any player that can defeat.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/24/2013 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ok my mistake then jco. But yes you are nieve, even if its just for putting blind faith in me. I dont even have the gold to unsocket my radiant star gems atm lol, how do you know Im not going to take a bribe to throw the duel...

I will take the duel vs mannercookie if he post the full clip of our last duel, or If I get paid up front some gold.

If you want to bet on a duel vs some one else im all for it and could be potentially much more interesting.

LOL full videos of all your duels with me on live and PTR are up dont u worry.

You went 6-0 while I was testing maximus, then you went 1-0 when I went shield/spear, where you turtled with full gear set swap in the chapel then killed me and left before i had a chance to even respec for your cheese.

1b, 2b, I don't really care, if your going to go stale-mate specs, I will be very prepared next time.

and plenty of ppl can vouch for me on my integrity, people hand me 2b items over trade all the time and ive done numerous trades where ppl paid first.

and here's the video chuck is talking about LOL.

http://www.twitch.tv/mannercookie/c/1942462

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
Come on fellas, just get it over with already.

Manner vs Chuck - FIGHT!
Khaela#1444
Twitch.TV/Twerkulatorr
Team PPF & vVv Gaming
Reply Quote
View profile
aight cool dude. Im down for another match. Im available 8pm-1am utc-10 time. would be best if we do it before the 27th as im currently traveling in hawaii and going to another island that date and not sure if I will have internet access for a while.

I leave it up to you and jco to work out any bets im down for whatever or if you just want to practice its cool too.

also Im curious what is the reasoning behind using the maximus? just for the fire chains or what?
Edited by Araxom on 2/25/2013 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
when your online, and I'm online we can play, your already on my list.

and jco I will very happily accept any kind of gold bet you would like to make vs me and chuck, I would prefer we do it for 1b+ so that it stings if I lose to chuck and it would be more satisfying if I beat him in an official bet.

the rules would have to be discussed because of the way chuck plays, just incase he figures out a new way to stall the duel we need to place a rule in effect to avoid this problem (check the last round of the duel in the video I posted a week ago or so, link is on this page)

I propose 5 minute rounds, no winner at end of 5 minutes, we both go to town one at a time, respec/regear.

I would really like to add in a "no gear swap" clause, since it's not really my problem that he doesn't have a balanced PVP set that can survive my DPS and also come even close to killing me. Allowing full gear swaps that chuck does is just going to make this fight a stalemate in the case that I can not kill chuck through his stalemate spec/cheese as you can see in the video that he did vs me.

IF we are to allow gear swaps, I would do the same thing as well so it's not a huge deal, so whether we don't allow gear swaps or we do, I don't mind either way but I would prefer to not allow them, or to limit it to rings/amulets.

A mediator from JSP is fine, but we will have to both agree on the mediator, you can check my JSP, I am in very good standings and have done 2b+ trades where ppl have traded first. My jsp is same as my battle.net

I think best of 7 is enough, we can do 11 if you wish, doesn't make a difference to me.

JCO you can PM me on jsp, or add me in-game to discuss the bet, looking forward to hearing from you.

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:03 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]