Diablo® III

PvP Experts Challenge {OPEN}

@Chuck and Manner

I'll send you both adds. Manner, since you and I both know REVRAC, we can have him hold the gold if you are agreeable. Additionally, if you and Chuck just wanted to duel and see who wins regardless of the gold, that is fine, it doesn't matter to me. If I was dueling one of you, I would simply want to, hopefully, win. If I won or lost gold, I would not care, I would rather have the win and know I dueled well and had fun. That being said, if I lost, I lost, and I would learn from it and move on. REVRAC crushed me and I did not care about it, it was all good fun, at least for him, lol.

If you two can agree on the rules, then whenever you want to duel is fine with me, I can give REVRAC whatever amount, if any, you wanted to bet.
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 08:34 AMPosted by jco310
f you two can agree on the rules, then whenever you want to duel is fine with me, I can give REVRAC whatever amount, if any, you wanted to bet.

I have no problems with this, I can get even more vouches if necessary. Would love to watch this fight go down :D
Reply Quote
ok chuck revrac will hold the gold for both of us for our duel putting up 1b each, the three of us already discusssed it in game and agreed to it.

we just need to decide on the rules and we're good.

there just has to be a rule for stalemates proposed, like I said 5 min timer would work imo.

need to know if you want to do gear swaps or not as well, either way works for me, no macros obv.

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/26/2013 5:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
REVRAC will hold the gold.

Chuck, let us know when you reach an agreement with Manner on the format of the duel.

Have fun and have a good duel.
Reply Quote
556 - 3
Reply Quote
Cyon here to challenge. ;)
Reply Quote
Hows the fight between Chuck and Manner going?
Reply Quote
still waiting on chuck

Reply Quote
Count me in please.. :)
Reply Quote
572 - 3

Im gonna be cuttin down a lot on my gaming for while so cant guarantee any one a match at this time. If you do really want a match and cant find any other worthy wd, post your battle tag in this thread and ill try and add you at some point.

Mannercookie When I accepted your invite yesterday to play, you once again called me a "retard" and then kicked me out of the game... I am going to have to decline any further match between us. I hope that you can accept this and just move on.
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 01:41 AMPosted by ChuckNorris
Mannercookie When I accepted your invite yesterday to play, you once again called me a "retard" and then kicked me out of the game... I am going to have to decline any further match between us. I hope that you can accept this and just move on.

wow, you guys have so much negativity toward each other! I think one of you is afraid to have this showmatch duel go down. With jco and revrac now acting as mediator, if you guys can't get it done, one of you is a true "retard".

I know mannercookie streams and I will definitely tune-in for this.
Reply Quote
572 - 3

Im gonna be cuttin down a lot on my gaming for while so cant guarantee any one a match at this time. If you do really want a match and cant find any other worthy wd, post your battle tag in this thread and ill try and add you at some point.

Well chuck joined our game while me, myst, revrac were testing vs each other.

I asked chuck for a duel over and over again, and kept asking him about our match.

he simply ignored me the entire time, kept FFA'ing inside our chapel, so the three of us decided to kick him for trolling with 50k dps and full glass cannon in our game.

chuck is never going to duel me, and I wish I could change that fact.

fact of matter is, he already knows what the result will be, and I will continue to be forever dodged by this "pvp expert".

edit: the "reason for kick" was "retarded", and it was passed by a vote of 3-0. Chat wasn't open most of it but it was just mainly me asking chuck at first nicely to duel me, but he kept trolling and we decided to just kick him to stop wasting time.

http://www.twitch.tv/mannercookie/c/1973815

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/28/2013 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 09:19 AMPosted by MannerCookie
edit: the "reason for kick" was "retarded", and it was passed by a vote of 3-0. Also the entire chat when chuck entered our game was saved live on stream, I'll post that video later as well so you all can see what I have to put up with.

Chuck caught on tape! awesome!
i need to see!
Reply Quote
572 - 3

Well chuck joined our game while me, myst, revrac were testing vs each other.

I asked chuck for a duel over and over again, and kept asking him about our match.

he simply ignored me the entire time, kept FFA'ing inside our chapel, so the three of us decided to kick him for trolling with 50k dps and full glass cannon in our game.

chuck is never going to duel me, and I wish I could change that fact.

fact of matter is, he already knows what the result will be, and I will continue to be forever dodged by this "pvp expert".

edit: the "reason for kick" was "retarded", and it was passed by a vote of 3-0. Chat wasn't open most of it but it was just mainly me asking chuck at first nicely to duel me, but he kept trolling and we decided to just kick him to stop wasting time.

http://www.twitch.tv/mannercookie/c/1973815

yeah it's pretty obvious he's dodging because he would lose.
Reply Quote
That sucks, I didn't even get my challenge answered yet.
Reply Quote
It's unfortunate the duel doesn't seem to be happening, and I will not speculate on why that may be. In any case, hopefully they can duel in the future.
Reply Quote
Manner is a trash noobs barb who finally accepted to duel me on live for the first time since getting owned in ptr goes 2-3 against me on the bridge vs me then refuses to do more bridge duels like a scared noob.

Chuck also shady dueler, back when I first dueled him and he was up one while I figured out his strategy, he was all for dueling. As soon as I figured out how to kill him by swapping into skorn when i wotb, the moment I was up one kill on him and he was 1-2 against me he leaves the game, preventing any more kills for me.

Both duelers are masters at the art of dodge, so this duel between them is unlikely to happen.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/1/2013 3:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Manner is a trash noobs barb who finally accepted to duel me on live for the first time since getting owned in ptr goes 2-3 against me on the bridge vs me then refuses to do more bridge duels like a scared noob.

Chuck also shady dueler, back when I first dueled him and he was up one while I figured out his strategy, he was all for dueling. As soon as I figured out how to kill him by swapping into skorn when i wotb, the moment I was up one kill on him and he was 1-2 against me he leaves the game, preventing any more kills for me.

Both duelers are masters at the art of dodge, so this duel between them is unlikely to happen.

joch, your probably more delusional than chuck is

no one cares aboout your opinion

good luck on learning to pvp son

Reply Quote
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/1/2013 4:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]