Diablo® III

PvP Experts Challenge {OPEN}

oh btw joch since your gonna go around trolling about an imaginary score, i will lay this challenge out for you so you finally !@#$ already.

Duel for 1b

best of 14 rounds

7 rounds on the bridge, 7 rounds on the entire map

rounds start when flags are down

anytime you wanna man-up and stop clowning around the forums, you know where to find me kiddo.

edit: posted here too so all your fanboys can see how bad you really are, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7979989756

Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 3/1/2013 4:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Manner is a trash noobs barb who finally accepted to duel me on live for the first time since getting owned in ptr goes 2-3 against me on the bridge vs me then refuses to do more bridge duels like a scared noob.

Chuck also shady dueler, back when I first dueled him and he was up one while I figured out his strategy, he was all for dueling. As soon as I figured out how to kill him by swapping into skorn when i wotb, the moment I was up one kill on him and he was 1-2 against me he leaves the game, preventing any more kills for me.

Both duelers are masters at the art of dodge, so this duel between them is unlikely to happen.

joch, your probably more delusional than chuck is

no one cares aboout your opinion

good luck on learning to pvp son

Manner call me back when you get good. Noob, I've owned u every single time we have ever dueled, except the first time ever, not that those even matter since they were ptr, I just beat u on live and made u afraid to bridge me. Bow down to the king of the bridge clown, I'm the first barb to ever beat Chuck I don't see any w for you in this thread, just u kicking him from Ur game n dodging like the typical noob you are, and he already beat u 0-7 Ur first duel? How embarrasing.
Reply Quote
First to 5, bridge only. Why would u want to duel for one kill every 45 minutes running around and sprinting vs another barbs? Were both barbs manner, stop dodging the bridge noob.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 04:30 AMPosted by Joch
First to 5, bridge only. Why would u want to duel for one kill every 45 minutes running around and sprinting vs another barbs? Were both barbs manner, stop dodging the bridge noob.

believe me trashcan, it won't take me 45 minutes to kill you.

challenge is out, man up or shut the !@#$ up.

Reply Quote

believe me trashcan, it won't take me 45 minutes to kill you.

challenge is out, man up or shut the !@#$ up.

When will you learn to respect your superior manner noob? I'l hop on right now if you wnna redeem urself for getting embarassed infront of your friends earlier clown.
Edited by Joch#1760 on 3/1/2013 4:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
/more popcorn
Reply Quote
LOL more trolling from the self procliamed "Lord Joch Prince of all Barbs!" Agree with JCO popcorn is in order for nothing less to see Joch make a fool of himself with his unending strings of childish insults! Cant wait for manner to post a video on this!!! Hopefully he will have Hunterghost on for color commentary!!! :)
Reply Quote
/more cookie,
If blizzard don't offer an official pvp ladder, we are going to be forever submerged in popcorn and cookie
Reply Quote
http://www.demotivation.us/media/demotivators/demotivation.us_SO-MANY-IDIOTS-And-I-have-so-little-ammo...-_133804021142.jpg
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 12:34 PMPosted by wilbur222
Lord Joch Prince of all Barbs

LOL. That sounds so gay.
Reply Quote
View profile
Havnt had a chance to play all week, but ill be on for the hour or two if any one wants to play msg me in game. I got a bit of a handicap atm with no mouse on my laptop but have practiced like this before so not so bad.
Reply Quote
Added you but no response.
Reply Quote
View profile
hey cyon, didnt see any request from you but added you just now. prob wont be on for a while though. pvp has gotten pretty dead. takes me like 20 times joining and leaving pub games just to find a pvp room now.

I think blizz is really puttin the nail in the coffin for this game with lack of a pvp button and too small friends list.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ill be brawling in ptr pub games for the next few days. Just select the brawling tag and the option for all acts all quests.

tried some 1v1 but still very frustrating with such high latency. not doin any more challenges untill I get away from the islands here in Philippines in may.

Do hope to see you all in ffa on ptr. played a couple top EU peeps yesterday.
Reply Quote
View profile
played very good eu wd Blud#2481. can recommend any one try him for a challenge

if any one has suggestion for top duelers in eu or asia please post their btag here for me.
Reply Quote
View profile
OPEN

Im home from vacation so this challenge is open again.

Im looking to play the best of the best but I will accept challenge from any player. If you play me under my rules I will play you under any rules of your choosing as well.

also if you are a very active pvp player please friend me in game and send me an invite if you happen to find a brawling game with good players and a slot opens up.

Oh and I am the current title holder of the weekly VS tournament. If you wish to challenge me for the title on sunday go SIGN UP HERE VVVVVVVVVVVV

http://www.viciouscattle.com/forum/thread-1651-1-1.html
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 5/18/2013 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I was going to watch Game of Thrones then i saw this thread.
Reply Quote
View profile
playin right now. inv for pvp.

got 1st place in this weeks vc pvp tourny again. go here to sign up for next weeks tourny: http://www.viciouscattle.com/forum/thread-1685-1-1.html

You can win 200mil gold for beating me. no entry fee to try
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 5/20/2013 10:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]