Diablo® III

Butcher Battle Mouse Cursor Bug

Posted this in HC forum...I am not the only one with this issue....1 x keywarden battle, and 3 x Ghom battle...

Mouse cursor disappeared last night while playing WD in a Public HC game on Hell. I wouldn't normally report this but the other player in the game had the same thing happen.

Went into the Butcher battle on Hell, went to cancel the intro sequence all was fine. The battle starts and I have no visual cursor icon at all (nothing to point out where to run or what to hit)...running around like crazy since it is HC...I could use the keyboard keys and the mouse keys worked...just no visual cursor icon..

Luckily, once i could see my toon moving to an area i was clicking, i fumbled my way and eventually won the battle...just had gained spirit walk...saved my butt

Initially thought it was my equipment until the monk chatted that she had lost her mouse as well...
I have a MAC but I am using a D3 steel series mouse that is wired so no wireless disconnect on the mouse
Edited by Romad#1308 on 2/13/2013 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
73 Human Rogue
Mine just vanished on me too. Not on a Mac, but it was after I clicked on my second monitor to view a webpage and came back... the cursor was gone.
Reply Quote
The same thing happened to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]