Diablo® III

Hot pursuit bugged.

I assume the entire ability is bugged as it has never granted movement speed beyond the cap. This makes the passive useless unless it was purely intended to be used for leveling and not at 60. Passives like Fleet Footed grant movement speed beyond the cap. Fix please. :)
Reply Quote
Fix please
Reply Quote
I agree this needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Beefer
I assume the entire ability is bugged as it has never granted movement speed beyond the cap. This makes the passive useless unless it was purely intended to be used for leveling and not at 60. Passives like Fleet Footed grant movement speed beyond the cap. Fix please. :)

yes, it has never granted movespeed above the cap like the monk passive does. further, it is harder to use then the monk passive and cripples the DH damage potential. for anyway to say that Hot Pursuit is working as intended would be crazy imo.

anyway, in all the time its been reported (since the game launched pretty much) it has only had one blue response and there has been no official word on the status of it being fixed. it is also not currently listed as a "known issue" on the sticky at the top of the forum.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197911336
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]