Diablo® III

Tal Rasha Set Bonus change thoughts

So as of now the Tal Rasha 2 piece is complete useless. A bandaid fix would be 130int which would just be a flat stat min maxing damage increase. But let's say it's 2 piece gave us a buff to our defense and offense depending of which armor we decide to you (ice armor, storm armor or energy armor) 

Now to make it easy and not op rune wise lets just say it only improves on the skills main function and not it's extra runed aspects.

Ice armor: 
      Main function: Surround yourself in a barrier of ice that reduces damage from melee attacks by 12%. Melee attackers are either Chilled or Frozen for 2 seconds. Lasts 120 seconds.
      Tal 2p : Attacks chill and have a 12% chance to freeze as long as Ice Armor is active.

A buff to cm wizards lockdown of course but I did keep in mind Archon. Imagine teleporting in with tele archon and doing arcane explosion freezing 3 out 7 mobs (minor mitigation) also allowing you to use cold blooded for 20%. Now you could use scoundrel but your beam has 100% pieceing

Storm Armor: 
       Main function: Bathe yourself in electrical energy, periodically shocking a nearby enemy for 100% weapon damage as Lightning. Lasts 120 seconds.
       Tal 2p: Each bolt builds up to 5 charges at it's 6th proc instead of one bolt for 100% you get 3 bolts for 115% 

SNS wizzy dps booster even helps not so god geared SNS wizards deal a little more damage. For Archon doing low mp with scramble 3 bolts can insta gib 3 targets while mp farming for quicker more efficient runs, as well as more dps for higher end mp10 Archon wizards (snapshot a skorn for CD%) 

Energy Armor:
     Main function: Focus your energies, increasing your Armor by 35% but decreasing your maximum Arcane Power by 20. Lasts 120 seconds
      Tal 2p: Increases armor 45%.

Pretty much a survival boost if you have high armor through gear as well as early starting wizards can use this a a mitigation crutch until their gear balances. Also could be used with the new yellow gem / thorn aura I have to propose.

Thorn Aura / Yellow Gem in Helm idea:
       So right now thorns currently only do damage to attacks against your hero. The new thorns would be an aura within x radius around the player increasing in radius + dmg with a max radius of X.

I also had an idea of teleport / vortex rune of course I'd be asking too much right.

Anyways share your thoughts or changes you would make to our class, skill, sets, runes. Let's get creative and not just leave our class in blizzards hands let them hear what we would like to see done to change our class for the better.
 I cant sleep too much red bull.
Reply Quote
Maybe this my shield boosting idea should be a 4 piece vs a 2piece. After getting some good rest thats a bit too good for a class 2 piece. I've been at work since 9am wont be home until 10pm how's the patch?
Reply Quote
patch is great, but it's utterly pointless to discuss this, OP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)