Diablo® III

waiting for the dang Us server 1.07 update

aye yo whats going downs got a couple hours till the servers back up any 1 wanna talk 1.07 patch notes? pk ehh not to worried about this till i can get my paragon up all my characters recently got deleated by my 4 year old brother -_- all i got back was my wizard witch was i was not to happy about since he was pargon 1 and my wd was paragon 28 ive managed to get my new wd to paragon 15 with hardly any hours of play thanks to cains set and ruby now this patch is gunna help paragon level no problem so people can paragon up and then go pk with ther p100 toons
Edited by Sajjad#1418 on 2/12/2013 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
my feeling about this patch, blizzard betray all the guys who spent time making hellfire ring and reached plvl100, it's a slap on the face to raise Exp by 250%!!
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 10:30 AMPosted by XFasX
my feeling about this patch, blizzard betray all the guys who spent time making hellfire ring and reached plvl100, it's a slap on the face to raise Exp by 250%!!

so true but my guess is there just tryna me it easyer to get to p100 so the pvp will be at least fair in the sence on lvl so the main focus is still on gear so they can continue making money off the auction house
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 10:30 AMPosted by XFasX

...because it's all about you, eh?

You clearly don't know Blizz well enough. They did this time and time again with WoW for years to the point they literally give level 80 toons away. They made farming dungeons infinitely easier with the LFG option (over old schooling it in BC where you had to spend hours in trade and whispers trying to fill your party). And xp gear? Didn't exist back then either. No point in aching about it, roll with the punches and discover what is, in fact, new.

I am really looking forward to just about everything, including what no one seems to be talking about... all the items that will appear in AH with a lot of people coming back and even more farming xp in higher mps. More higher para toons farming higher mps = more drops, percentage wise. Now, they aren't all gonna be good, mind you, but there will definetly be more variety in the AH than ever, and maybe some competitive pricing as well.

That's part of the reason they did that. To quell all the QQ about people who can't find items either farming or pricing in AH. They aren't gonna up the drop rate, but they have made it fanciful for more people to farm higher mps. For the immediate future, it's really quite smart on blizz's part.

Also looking forward to all the new gear that is supposedly BoA. But I am not looking forward to rolling 10000 times on gear that will just wind up being inferior to the ones I have now :/
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 2/12/2013 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am really looking forward to just about everything, including what no one seems to be talking about... all the items that will appear in AH with a lot of people coming back and even more farming xp in higher mps. More higher para toons farming higher mps = more drops, percentage wise. Now, they aren't all gonna be good, mind you, but there will definetly be more variety in the AH than ever, and maybe some competitive pricing as well.

That's part of the reason they did that. To quell all the QQ about people who can't find items either farming or pricing in AH. They aren't gonna up the drop rate, but they have made it fanciful for more people to farm higher mps. For the immediate future, it's really quite smart on blizz's part.

.... sounds good to me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]