Diablo® III

So with 1.07 how are you going to get exp

So the emphasis on this new patch seems to be the rescaling of experience per mp level hopefully because more paragons will be released in an expansion.

So my question to all you fellow wizards is how are you going to get exp?

Cm/ww on high mp

Blizzard build on low to middle mp

Archon teleport

Nothing's going to change.
Reply Quote
I'm going to swap between cm/ww and blizzard build. No more archon for me!
Reply Quote
Bring on the spreadsheets....

I am hoping MP10 group farming bosses for plans will be the best for XP also.
Reply Quote
probably going to do keep 3(2 stacks)->keep2->ghom mp8 over and over :D
Reply Quote
Soon I won't care about XP.

Neither will you Jellz...
Reply Quote
Meteor CM build with frost nova 15% time bubble 20% dmg increases. Party leveling in the densest areas + doing KW with a barb and monk friend of mine. Simple.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#PgYXTQ!Xbg!aZcZZY

we can do MP 5-8 effectively.
Edited by zCrystallite#1460 on 2/12/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
MP10 ubars
Reply Quote
cmww going to do mp5-7, centering run around getting de's and key.
Reply Quote
I like ARCHON for exp on mp7 and lower but the problem i have isnt EXP its finding good drops.Has real money corrupted this game?
Reply Quote
I'm thinking Keep3/Keep1 until I hit 5 stacks/Keep2/Ghom on MP9
Reply Quote
MP3 Blizzard Meteor Build with Wormhole and a new computer next week :D fingers crossed.....been so long since ive been able to enjoy actually playing this game :'(
Reply Quote
I'll try to finish key runs with some boss. Yea, they made us make changes in our runs, nice!
Reply Quote
Mp8 ~ mp10 keep1 + keep3 + ghom then clean other act3 but not keep 2 ,good for Xp and recipes .

Mp10 warrior's rest farming for craft materal
Reply Quote
Soon I won't care about XP.

Neither will you Jellz...

I got a bad mofo tr monk ready to go ! Can't wait!
Reply Quote
Mp8 ~ mp10 keep1 + keep3 + ghom then clean other act3 but not keep 2 ,good for Xp and recipes .

Why not Keep2? Best zone in the game if you can handle a Maniac blast.
Reply Quote
Im pretty much going to stick with archon, and do the same thing ive been doing on mp1. If i want plans, probably do keep depths 2 and 3, then hit ghom.
Reply Quote

Why not Keep2? Best zone in the game if you can handle a Maniac blast.

man , i am not that mighty Addictman .... even know i got way more EHP then him , with 800+ Loh ,55%+ CC and 3.08 ias , i am still got one shot by Maniac in keep2 (mp10) .... call me a n00b if yo want ..T_T
Edited by Herozheng#1164 on 2/12/2013 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Ossian
I'm thinking Keep3/Keep1 until I hit 5 stacks/Keep2/Ghom on MP9

This sounds about right.
Reply Quote
For me I maniacs are a pain as well but keeps 2 is just too good to ignore. Just freeze teleport behind them and kill.
Reply Quote
I been using blizzard build for MP0 until now. Prob with that build is its very gear dependent (in my opinion anyway) so getting DPS/EHP higher is very hard.

WIth the new patch, I plan to go back to Archon so I can achieve much higher DPS and play the highest MP level possible for highest XP bonus.

Wondering though what is the most 'efficient' MP level to XP with now?? In the barb forum, they seem to think its MP7.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]