Diablo® III

Elite Monks Friends List

With the new patch now here, I am looking for some monks that want to do some runs with me and experiment with builds. 150K+ dps would be preferable and am planning to run mp7 - 10. The whole idea of this is to add some insight and strategies that would benefit our monk community. I have 1.5 billion gold to try and get my monk over 200k dps unbuffed with a Mempo and nice Witching Hour. Please post here if you are interested in getting together and we can have some fun!!
Reply Quote
I am down. I run pretty much with all monks all the time.

Captain Carl is not seeing my super secret new build though.
Reply Quote
count me in. not using mempo or witching hour though.
Edited by DucMan#1436 on 2/12/2013 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
^

Holy buffed DPS
Reply Quote
By "Elite", I'm sure you're not talking about an old-time gamer with an (almost) P22 level Monk running around 90K DPS that really wants to learn the game better?

Just in case you have a desire, if I'm on, I wouldn't mind playing some with the "big boys" and getting a lesson or several . . . I wouldn't mind being a "guinea pig" as well if needed . . .
Reply Quote
The worst part is that Fitz is entirely correct, I am stalking him to see his new build....and then make a guide out of it and claim it as my own! Haha.

Add me up Drakos, down to do some runs anytime and talk shop any time.

Cheers-

Edit: Subbiepops add me up. Old time gamers unite!
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 2/12/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
my bad. cant change my profile unbuffed right now
Reply Quote
Don't worry about it, most guys would just pull up your monk on Diabloprogress to check your stats. No worries.
Reply Quote
Mempo and Witching hour is the biggest thing I am contemplating right now and don't know if they are worth getting considering how expensive they are. I can clearly see an advantage of using the 4 pc Innas for the SW Inner Storm and the 3 spirit per second gain when dropping bells.
Reply Quote
heres my link. excuse my post this is the first day im posting.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/ducman-1436/DucMan/6683101
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 01:03 PMPosted by CaptainCarl
I am stalking him to see his new build

Never!
Reply Quote
Feel free to add me. Current profile probably showing my TR build.
Reply Quote
Captain - I'll do just that! I like to see gamers from the original Atari days still active (not sure how far back anyone on here goes, but that kind of gives up my age a bit) . . . I could also use the lessons from the new and improved gamers as well . . .

Pops

(Edit: Apparently I also need to learn how to quote someone . . .)
Edited by Subbiepops#1251 on 2/12/2013 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
glassy DucMan, glassy... i was there once too!
Edited by AnHiLaToR#1467 on 2/12/2013 1:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
count me inn pal !! 156k dps with 6 SR on items. , also not using Echoing fury
Edited by Bodhidharma#1174 on 2/12/2013 1:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
For a Pub game?
Reply Quote
The worst part is that Fitz is entirely correct, I am stalking him to see his new build....and then make a guide out of it and claim it as my own! Haha.

At least he mentioned you, I asked him about yesterday and nothing lol XD
Reply Quote
mind if I join? only got 130k dps tho XD
Reply Quote
165k unbuffed / 1.8-2m edps / 3.36aps /500k ehp

Run an odd APS build I like to think im special :D
Reply Quote
3 items i need to switch out. bracers, helm, and EH w/ 2.8 LS. add 300 armor stack my resistance to 650 and raise my vit if needed. is this a mp10 forum?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]