Diablo® III

Elite Monks Friends List

relax Anihaltor. thats not my only build lol
Reply Quote
Would be interested in running some multiple monk games...btw I don't think the cost benefit ratio on the mempo is really worth it. Can probably get a much better result off of a weapon upgrade, depending on if you are shifting out of TR and don't need the spirit regen on the az'turrasq. In fact with my current build I'm really not sure a mempo is even a dps boost considering I'd probably have to shift out 2 emeralds for amethysts to maintain hps which will negate the dps increase.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Xoran
Would be interested in running some multiple monk games...btw I don't think the cost benefit ratio on the mempo is really worth it. Can probably get a much better result off of a weapon upgrade, depending on if you are shifting out of TR and don't need the spirit regen on the az'turrasq. In fact with my current build I'm really not sure a mempo is even a dps boost considering I'd probably have to shift out 2 emeralds for amethysts to maintain hps which will negate the dps increase.

But the Mempo's look way better than the spirit stone! =p
Edited by MrNastyTime#1577 on 2/12/2013 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

i am the epitome of relaxed!

MP10 4 life! :)
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 01:34 PMPosted by AnHiLaToR

i am the epitome of relaxed!

MP10 4 life! :)

Only noobs run mp10!!! Lol jk what happened to your amulet? Or is your profile just not updated yet.
Reply Quote
Mempo's are for speed bros, don't ye know?

I lost a bit of EHP when I moved into my Mempo, but dat speeed! :D
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 01:36 PMPosted by MrNastyTime
Only noobs run mp10!!! Lol jk what happened to your amulet? Or is your profile just not updated yet.

it on the AH, and if this server maintenance gets extended for a few more hours, i'll have a shiny new ancient serpent for 600m! LOL!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 01:39 PMPosted by AnHiLaToR

it on the AH, and if this server maintenance gets extended for a few more hours, i'll have a shiny new ancient serpent for 600m! LOL!

Nice man the way it's been going today though I wouldn't be surprised to see server down for the few more hours you need lol good luck though! Then we can share it when you're about to get offline and stuff =p
Reply Quote
Not sure if I qualify as "elite" yet, but you could count me in as well!
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 01:39 PMPosted by AnHiLaToR

Hope you get lucky man , and get the amy , crossing fingers for ya .
Reply Quote
Interested

Currently have my TR gear on, but have a very good dual wield set
Reply Quote
I think I qualify. Add me please.
Reply Quote
add me. im a shield monk with about 150k dps
Reply Quote
Hit me up. It would be nice to play with some fellow monks to see different play styles. Most of my monk friends quit... I was MP10 capable... Who knows in 1.07.
Reply Quote
Count me in. Would be nice to try some new strats.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 02:07 PMPosted by CharlesDur

or maybe a kind and trusting soul will let me borrow his to see if the loss of 79 AR is worth the 20K DPS increase... hmmm? waddyasay? nudge nudge wink wink
Reply Quote
butteredballz tops it...but its still quality
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 02:07 PMPosted by CharlesDur

looks like i can't count! 16hrs to go...
Reply Quote
add me! 150K unbuffed

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/scud-1617/Amuse/23094989
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]