Diablo® III

Dropped Marquoise Topaz plan. How to price?

Just dropped one =/
Reply Quote
I sodl Ruby already for 200m
Reply Quote
Dang =/ Anyone want my Topaz plans for 50 mil? I'm not quite rich enough to dip into Marquoise
Edited by necropuddi#1442 on 2/12/2013 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
Where'd you sell the marquise ruby? Privately? Or was AH up at some point?
Reply Quote
AH up early
Reply Quote
Damn, wish it had stayed up. I found the marquise ruby plan right after I read your post, but no more AH :(
Reply Quote
AH back up, price down to 13 mil for marquise ruby, avg on the day of closer to 50 mil.
Reply Quote
crazy how fast it drops in price, soon will be worth a mil
Reply Quote
these things drop like crazy, get as much as you can for it now. within a few days all the plans will be dirt cheap.
Reply Quote
I just sold mine for 6.5 mil, lol. I tried to price it above the sell price and the price dropped in half in 18 minutes so I just sold.
Reply Quote
Been selling all plans since game came back up. They are down by 90% in price already. Still made many many mil.
Reply Quote
Whoever bought at 200 million is a eff ing moron. Seriously there will be 100k of them on AH by morning and worth 1m or less. I for one will not be wasting money in marquis. Anyone that is using these has far too much time on their hands. Dumbest addition to 1.07 in my opinion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]