Diablo® III

Post patch; your first objective?

So what is everyone's first objective post patch?

I think mine is to obtain the plans for the new gear and gems immediately, after that probably play public MP zones.
Reply Quote
I think I am gonna farm like crazy for the good server reset drops. Then go for the plans and demonic essences.
Public games are for sure going to be my new thing though!

Gonna equip my puzzle ring in the pub games also and watch everyone scramble to get him :D
Reply Quote
Man, that is an excellent idea. Also can't wait to test the NV going Act to Act....should make key farming a lot more efficient.
Reply Quote
The way I saw it, was you can only travel to different acts if you beat the current one.
That said, I do think grabbing a key, then hitting some bosses for plans/essences will work out well!

EDIT:I guess you could do the A2 warden, kill ZK, then hit up A3s warden pretty fast. Then just grab the A1 key when you do ubers.... Hmmm I guess it will work out!
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 2/12/2013 3:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
The NV carrinyg over from one act to the next isn't going to make key farming any more efficient. Do you plan on playing the complete game from act 1-3 just to farm keys? NV carrying over only applies if you beat an end boss and continue playing. it doesn't work if you jump from act to act after getting 5 stacks.
Reply Quote
1st objective is to farm demon essences and craft item til im poor.

You guys know which bosses drop the plan for amulet,glove and shoulder of str?
Reply Quote
Ouch, forgot about that. Bummer, I guess I will stick to my original plan, I will never get a trifecta HF ring with AR anyways since it seems nearly impossible :), it could happen but so could me winning the lotto.
Reply Quote
Hey death... Or anybody else who is amazing at this game... I checked out your barb amd it's retarded... amazing.... But I noticed how you have all this amazing gear but you don't have any mf at all... Do you have mf gear you use when you do runs? Or do you not have mf gear?... If you don't how do you make so much money?... I'm around 200mf without any stacks and I still get crappy set and legendary items it's actually hard to come across items that are actually worth a lot of money.... So I'm just curious what's your trick to afford all that beautiful gear?

P.S. I know I went off topic and i apologize
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 03:27 AMPosted by Death
The NV carrinyg over from one act to the next isn't going to make key farming any more efficient. Do you plan on playing the complete game from act 1-3 just to farm keys? NV carrying over only applies if you beat an end boss and continue playing. it doesn't work if you jump from act to act after getting 5 stacks.

Agreed. This will make levelling more profitable, but I doubt this is going to lead to new farming routes given the transition from the end of one act to the beginning of another takes about as long, if not longer, than remaking your game with a checkpoint at your favourite farming point of departure.

02/12/2013 03:35 AMPosted by Jababa
You guys know which bosses drop the plan for amulet,glove and shoulder of str?

Plans drop randomly from certain bosses - no plan is specific to any boss.

As for what I'm going to do, well I'm going to farm the new plans like crazy - I have my Ghom route planned out, followed by KW on SF. Hopefully won't take more than a few hours at MP8. Then I'll try out some crafting. Happy 1.0.7 everyone.
Reply Quote
i am probably the only person who is not excited about the increase in EXP. I have no issue with it taking a long time.
Edited by GreyWolfSif#1556 on 2/12/2013 5:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm around 200mf without any stacks and I still get crappy set and legendary items it's actually hard to come across items that are actually worth a lot of money.... So I'm just curious what's your trick to afford all that beautiful gear?

P.S. I know I went off topic and i apologize[/quote]

Paragon level = MF. Capped at 300 (having paragon 100 will be max). Honestly, when my barb getting paragon 50, farming MP5 (extra MF) and NV stack with templar and three MF items nets around 480MF, Legendary seems to drop a lot, tho crappy, but they are rolling in. Another very important note is kill per minute. The faster you kill the more chances for the MF mechanics o roll.

Enough of MF. Dont forget the magic word for gear : CC (not critical hit, credit card)
Edited by Coolvan31#6976 on 2/12/2013 5:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm around 200mf without any stacks and I still get crappy set and legendary items it's actually hard to come across items that are actually worth a lot of money.... So I'm just curious what's your trick to afford all that beautiful gear?

P.S. I know I went off topic and i apologize

Paragon level = MF. Capped at 300 (having paragon 100 will be max). Honestly, when my barb getting paragon 50, farming MP5 (extra MF) and NV stack with templar and three MF items nets around 480MF, Legendary seems to drop a lot, tho crappy, but they are rolling in. Another very important note is kill per minute. The faster you kill the more chances for the MF mechanics o roll.

Enough of MF. Dont forget the magic word for gear : CC (not critical hit, credit card)[/quote]

winner winner chicken dinner!
Reply Quote
just high MP alkazier runs. see what exp / hr looks like in 1.07

really looking forward to it. plowing through mp 0 - 2 is fun... but its brainless muscle memory at this point. i sort of like killing packs a bit slower... keeps wotb up... lots of pretty flashing yellow from all the crits.
Reply Quote
getting to plvl 100.
Reply Quote
I'm gonna make myself a hot cup of coco and just relax for a bit.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 06:24 AMPosted by doughb1zzle
getting to plvl 100.
This.....MP8 MP9 30mins runs never looked so attractive XD super exp...+decent drops (only if mplvl mattered for better rolls D:)
Reply Quote
Plevel 100 it is. will call in sick tomorrow.
Reply Quote
1st objective is to farm demon essences and craft item til im poor.

That's me too. I just downgraded my gloves so I have extra gold to attempt to craft a BiS pair.
Reply Quote
PLVL 100, since I can run MP7 somewhat efficiently, will start there.
Reply Quote
Mp7 Run + Azmo all day

Edit: Just checked Azmo doesn't drop plans wow gg...
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 2/12/2013 8:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]