Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you, Part III

@kreyzie

8/10 While the weapons are impressive packed with 379CD%, I've see that you have low resist @ 3xx and below average armor too @ <5k unbuff. How high mp you can go?
@kreyzie, nice mempo, gloves and nats ring. good dps at 189k but a little bit low in ehp at 470,484(diabloprogress). You armor is just nice. Try to add more vit and sustain. overall pretty good setup 8.5/10
@yuhhaur

9.5/10 solid build, nice sustain with LS and LOH. higher dps because of WKL's and increase damage to elites. I'm impressed that you both managed to free STI and OWE. I saw you equipped ruby on helm so i guess your hp is around 40k+. I think you can add on hp a little bit more especially on high mp and brawling.
@sp4z

7/10 - nice speed monk - maybe get an amu with ais and a faster OH weapon.
@DVTN 6/10

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fhvoids-1401/Komodo/26711717

I'm 252 unfuffed profile not showing witching hour.
Edited by FHvoids#1401 on 2/22/2013 12:46 AM PST
@kreyzie

8/10 While the weapons are impressive packed with 379CD%, I've see that you have low resist @ 3xx and below average armor too @ <5k unbuff. How high mp you can go?

i can solo mp8 and mp7 when i farm with friends. and yea resist kinda low but can survive from most of the E affix..
@kreyzie

i wish i have the mempo of urs. 8/10 cus of it
Solo mp10 monk
@ Fitz. 10/10. Very well balanced build . when i first saw your dps with that axe. I said wtf. It must be the 265 dex.. i actually copied the cinder armor from you.. i was using tals. But i need to build up my resist. Very nice. Would like to do runs with you anytime.. peace. Kerpentha
@AzRa3L. 9.5/10. Over 2500 LOH. Awesome. The only reason I did not give you a 10 is I think you could use more chc and more attack speed... but then you would probably sacrifice resist.. very nice monk. I would do runs with you anytime as well.. peace
@Kerpentha...6/10
@smokymkpot 10/10
Thoros,

4/10

Up your crit chance & damage and your DPs will climb rapidly
Azakiah,

9/10
realDX, very interesting set up you have there. nice mix of tankyness and dps. well put together.

8/10
Edited by doughb1zzle#1540 on 2/22/2013 1:50 PM PST
realDX, very interesting set up you have there. nice mix of tankyness and dps. well put together.

8/10

Thanks. Just wanna be a balanced monk :)
@doughb1zzle

If I were you I'd try getting your defenses up. Your DPS is outstanding. However, as I'm sure you know by now, getting some CD on that rare ring would bring you up even more. As I've never had that high of dmg, I am not sure how much that life steal compensates, but more defense is never a bad thing, especially for a monk of your caliber.

But yeah its a fantastic monk.
8.5 out of 10.
@november1093: do you die sometimes? xD... nice tank, I really like it ;)
8.5/10
edit: my profile http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/Tommella-2919/hero/24441687
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]