Diablo® III

ZERO DOG - CRITIQUE PLEASE

02/12/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Luffy
mempo is already one of the prettiest helms in this game dud...

Like I said "i think" it looks bad, yes it looks like a samuri, but w/e. Just like the OP thinks visage is ugly and mempo is awesome, i think the opposite. Doesnt matter and no one really cares, its a opinion.

We can agree on Zuni helm though : )

As for mempo, yes, it is BIS for helm, IF, you have a nice mara. Otherwise you gain more dps from a visage and rare amulet combo. He can make up the IAS on a rare ammy as well as gain 10CC and 100CD.

As for mass confusion rune, I feel like it is only needed on champs and with the reduced cooldown from tribal rites, personally, Paranoia seems more beneficial.
Reply Quote
"Agreed. I will look for armored Tal Rasha chest. But, witching hour gives me +7 pickup radius (i have a total of +14 pickup). It will be hard to find +armor and +pickup on witching hour."

Yep. I could only find one with 6yd +armour (+AR). it's on my wiz now.
I don't think you need 14 yard btw. 7yd already gives me a lot of headache in dps upgrade. I can't take 14yards.... available gear selection is just so limited
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 2/12/2013 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Luffy
don't think you need 14 yard btw.

hmmmm.... I have +7 pickup on ice climbers and +7 on witching hour.
I think I'll drop the +7 witching for an armor/resist witching.
Reply Quote
BTW, how much do your zombie dogs crit?
Mine only crit 500k on regular mobs and 700k-800k on elites, sometimes higher.
How about you guys?

About 900k - 2 million. Completely depends on feast stacks, and I sometimes swap out Grave Injustice for Pierce the Veil.
Reply Quote
As you were saying about the echoing fury, I myself used a rare knife with I believe 1.53 aps, 1k base dps, and an open socket. You don't 100% need an ef. It's helpful, but you want a high average weapon damage number.

However, the fear on hit from echoing fury can be nice if you like to use manitou on higher mp. You should also look into getting a visage so you can drop the maras. Look for a visage with cc and zombie dog cooldown. Pick up a int trifecta amulet, you should be doing a lot more dps, faster sacs mean more hp constantly coming in.

I was doing this at one point but got tired of the massive amounts of clicking. Hopefully I helped a little bit.

EDIT: DROP THE GARGANTUAN FOR SLAM DANCE.
Edited by Necrophobia#1486 on 2/12/2013 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Necrophobia
Look for a visage with cc and zombie dog cooldown. Pick up a int trifecta amulet, you should be doing a lot more dps, faster sacs mean more hp constantly coming in.

I will consider this.
I was doing this at one point but got tired of the massive amounts of clicking. Hopefully I helped a little bit.

I like clicking. I had a calamity legacy nats dh (now manticore) and that's also a ton of clicking.
WW barb was too boring for my taste.
EDIT: DROP THE GARGANTUAN FOR SLAM DANCE.

SIR YES SIR!
Edited by Castablanca#1545 on 2/12/2013 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
02/12/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Saythe
About 900k - 2 million.

Damn! that's high. but your attack speed is 1.64 APS.
Mine is 2.36. Proportionally, I think we're about similar per second (over time, not per hit) normalized by attack speed?
Reply Quote
/shrug

I'm mostly doing my damage with bears, and the 15% dmg bonus from provoke the pack, ptv, 5 stack soul harvest, and 5 stacks GF.make sacrafice hit mighty hard while bears are flowing in the mix.
Reply Quote
View profile
diablo 3 is back online!
Reply Quote
My busted $20 zero dog set.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Deagletime-1949/hero/1726458

I do okay on MP5 but I do run into mobs that can trap/cc me and or bosses that will one shot me.
Reply Quote
29k hp??
With ur ehp, you won't be able to go far....
WD is not designed for tanking and quite alot of gold needed just to make a WD survive in high mp.
Talking about efficiency/cost ratio, If you spent ur $20 on a barb, you would have been farming in mp 10 already.

My busted $20 zero dog set.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Deagletime-1949/hero/1726458

I do okay on MP5 but I do run into mobs that can trap/cc me and or bosses that will one shot me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]