Diablo® III

Getting wrecked! Help

Last night I was soloing MP5 for keys. Today I logged in the patch and I could not survive at all.. it was as if my armor/resists and all loh/ls died.

I saw the need WOL build so I tried that but I never had enough spirit to use overawe or WOL so I switched to Backlash evasion and still had spirit issues.

Did they buff the levels or anything? Thanks
Reply Quote
not enough LoH for sustain, dps unhigh for good LS,
attack speed too low for good spirit generation, HP too low, only 18k,
you are missing 500 vitality. @_@
Reply Quote
Something is screwy.

My WD is getting 1-shotted by elites in MP1 where yesterday she was waltzing through.

Damage output seems to be the same but its almost like resistances are completely ignored.
Reply Quote
18k hp.......base is very very low
60k dps.....very low to take advantage of ls...so need high loh

Regear...
Reply Quote
Thanks but I am referring to dying instantly... Did the new SW nerf kill my LOH/LS? Yeah my hp is buggy I was switching armor randomly.. and yeah my loh is low but with low hp and high armor im fine. And are all mobs the same as far as we know?
Reply Quote
If anything higher MPs are actually easier now :x
Reply Quote
you don't get wrecked... wreck is getting you. ;D
Reply Quote
Having the same issue on my monk.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Ace
If anything higher MPs are actually easier now :x

yah that's true, it's different now, the TR grind was driving me batty, at least this provides more variation.
Reply Quote
Are you perhaps standing in the green pools? Those got buffed and are doing a lot more damage than they used to. It took me a few deaths to start paying attention to them, as I've been ignoring them forever.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 07:02 PMPosted by overg
Are you perhaps standing in the green pools? Those got buffed and are doing a lot more damage than they used to. It took me a few deaths to start paying attention to them, as I've been ignoring them forever.

I have not. It feels like my resistances are nothing or at least halved. Should not be having so much trouble on mp1.

Edit: Just tried Act 3 and not having this problem. I was having the problem on Act 2.
Edited by Pyrile#1560 on 2/12/2013 7:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah something with survivability isn't settling right in the lower mp (lower geared) grps
Reply Quote
Strange. I am having an easier time on MP3 in my farming gear then I was on MP2 pre-patch.
My LS/LoH is nothing great, nor is my DPS but I can stand in a desecration pool on MP3 and whack away on a single elite and keep my HP topped up.
I have never noticed Plagued damage and molten is definitely less now.
I just switched 7 sided strike out for WoL/Explosive Light and !@#$ just falls down now. Try that spirit passive, helps a ton!
Reply Quote
The relevance of a speed run in a low MP to a moderate geared player working up the MP chain is completely difference. Plus one of the problems is it is the lower geared people having issues.

With this new WOL build do we need intense spirit regen or health gained from spirit besides the passive?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]