Diablo® III

Add what's missing from 1.0.7 patch notes

There are changes that are not listed in Blizzard 1.0.7 patch notes.

This thread is to list what you've seen is different from 1.0.6 and not showing up in latest patch notes.

Ex.: You can now ID items with the vendor or blacksmith windows open.
Edited by Rhialto#1451 on 2/13/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
And op you dont even list any.

I guess you just want people to make stuff up.

Troll thread.
Reply Quote
Hey bob, why don't you just move on instead of wasting time to reply idiocies?

I did the same when 1.0.5 was released http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893750542 and we learned some nice subtle changes not listed in the patch notes. I was able to contribute too if you ever go read.

Yet I only played my Monk for 2 hours and saw nothing. When I will have more free time playing other classes I may find something and I'll report here.
Edited by Rhialto#1451 on 2/13/2013 9:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Think they said something in PTR about us being able to see how many players were online finally, yet we still can't. I guess they scurred still
Reply Quote
demonic essence can be traded by droping method and gold ceiling was removed from rmah. The gold in eu was sold at .01 and .02 last night for a mil. this is the biggest change easily
Reply Quote
Judge of Character (Campaign - Act 2) seems to be at least partially broken. I.e. they removed the "orders from maghda" item but didn't set up a way to "complete" the achievement even though all the items are now checked.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Didact
Judge of Character (Campaign - Act 2) seems to be at least partially broken. I.e. they removed the "orders from maghda" item but didn't set up a way to "complete" the achievement even though all the items are now checked.

Really? I was complaining about the fact there were a few broken achievements and that they were not fixing it from one patch to another... I knew there was a few fixed in this one and had hope this time I would be able to complete a few. I will take a look tonight.
Reply Quote
You can now ID items with the vendor or blacksmith windows open. Not groundbreaking, but it is nice not to have to ID and then go to the vendor.
Reply Quote
Found a resplendent chest in the catapult area in A3. Don't think I've ever seen one there before.

EDIT: The outdoor catapult area, not the ones on the wall.
Edited by Spiral#1276 on 2/13/2013 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
Found a resplendent chest in the catapult area in A3. Don't think I've ever seen one there before.

EDIT: The outdoor catapult area, not the ones on the wall.

I've seen this before on a few occasions...a few out of countless runs.

EDIT: I thought you were referring to the demonic-ballista-area, Fields of Slaughter. You are talking about Stonefort? Yea, never seen one in Stonefort.
Edited by Mercurial#1193 on 2/13/2013 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Mark1030
You can now ID items with the vendor or blacksmith windows open. Not groundbreaking, but it is nice not to have to ID and then go to the vendor.

WOW! That's is SO nice! I wonder why they haven't announced it nor listed in the patch notes.

Thanks for reporting this, I don't think I would have noticed this being used to the old method of IDing all at once.

I'll add this to 1st post as an example.
Edited by Rhialto#1451 on 2/13/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well they gave us more drops an more exp. So now enjoy doing key runs for 6 more months. I was hopeing for somthing like the ubers. But no.
Reply Quote
barb should not degenerate fury other classes are OP, im always in need of fury in duel even if i use unforgiving(passive skill)
Edited by riCKBALLIN#1245 on 2/13/2013 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Please stay on topic, just post if you've found something different from 1.0.6 that's not listed in 1.0.7 patch notes.
Reply Quote
since I've been hoarding ToS for weeks, I _believe_ they changed the graphics for them... they appear to be more crisp/detailed than before. I may be crazy, but since I collect so many I noticed something different in appearance only...
Reply Quote
they renamed Colossal Golgor to Maniacal Golgor =D
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 03:44 PMPosted by DragonE5
they renamed Colossal Golgor to Maniacal Golgor =D

They have not, I met one...
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Rhialto
Ex.: You can now ID items with the vendor or blacksmith windows open.
I was able to do this before 1.07 :/
Reply Quote
One thing I've noticed since the patch, the chat scroll doesn't move at 90mph anymore!

Edit: Oops, I now see that was in the patch notes, nevermind!
Edited by Xaiadar#1917 on 2/14/2013 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]