Diablo® III

Crafting Works. Thanks for the 14k upgrade Blizzard !!

16k for me, see on profile. :)
Reply Quote
i gained 24k, but my gear wasn't Uber obviously. From just shoulders, bracers, and gloves. I know they can get tons better, but i'm broke lol.
Reply Quote
thx for craft bliz :)
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/WXhSpAc.png

This was my craft
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/12/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Bluddflagg
Imagine having control over what you craft,wouldn't that be a splendid option to have.

Yes, although it require increasing the cost of crafting tenfold or more over current levels :)
Reply Quote
nothing to impress... unless it can be sold..... :P
Reply Quote
You are all nuts - crafting does NOT work

a working system drives PARITY between farming and crafting. there is no parity here. crafting is by FAR the cheapest way to get nice loot

You have to farm in order to obtain the BoA mat required for Crafting.

It still consumes time.
Reply Quote
I usually have the worst luck in video games when it comes to loot and I've just been casually crafting amulets and I sort of got lucky! (: I got a 16k upgrade from the one on my monk.
Reply Quote
Wicked! Congrats!
Reply Quote
Well after crafting like 30 ammys and 20 bracers I came accross the ones I wearing, not godly but did upgrade my char for like 25k adding both.

I think we finally got a way to upgrade our chars by playeing the game and I really like it.
Reply Quote
Lol i spend 22 mil on crafting only and 0 luck yet on a new decent amu!.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]