Diablo® III

Crafting Works. Thanks for the 14k upgrade Blizzard !!

my first ammy to my wizzy :*
1 rol and boom :)
Reply Quote
Well done.
Reply Quote
dude scru you! You rolled a perfect amulet - the only way you can get better is if you made the stats higher.....
Edited by Poltergeist#1132 on 2/13/2013 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
great ammy dude! I can only hope to get that kind of luck, 0/20 atm but I can't complain. To those complaining about it being account bound, instead of thinking about how you can't sell it, think about all the good amulets you'll find that you CAN sell because you won't need to replace the BiS ammy you created...man, that thing is too godly :P
Reply Quote
sad sad sad 75 amulet crafted with dex none cool
48 gloves only one "cool" 10cc 50% Cd 299str 79Ar 448 armor ... compared to mine -6800dmg -.-

for who think this is nice day for crafting here is the blizzard response ;D

All Servers DOWN !!! YESSS!!!...

sad sad sad
Reply Quote
no 15% gold fee will go to blizz that they usually sell at RMAH. just saying.

You also think they take gold you spend on crafting and repairs and sell it in the RMAH? DERP

If they really wanted to sell gold in the RMAH themselves, they could just create ANY amount they wanted.

The 15% AH fee, repairs, crafting and such work as gold sinks.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 08:05 PMPosted by ArchMage
Acount bound!

sucks u can never profit from it. sweet roll though
Reply Quote
played for an hour found a glove pattern crafted 5 gloves found a sidegrade(upgrade for when im not using full ik) and my old rare gloves werent exactly bad
Reply Quote
nice roll man, grats :3
Reply Quote
To scream "Crafting works" is a bit of exaggeration, isn't it? That you rolled a nice amulet (congrats, btw, it is indeed nice!), doesn't mean that "crafting works". It means you were damn lucky.
Reply Quote
Check out mine (barb) in my profile. And bracers too. Hats off Blizzard and thanks alot.
Reply Quote
I like the idea, honestly, BUT this can "kill" AH...
Reply Quote
well, this gives me some hope. I was crafting gloves for a while since amulets are alot more pricey to craft =p but I might just jump into doing some amulets again....
Reply Quote
Wearing my new amulet now. Took about 13 tries to make (spent around 2 mil). It increased my dps by 17k at the cost of about 2k life.
Reply Quote
Posted by doccocaubai
i wouldn't be suprise , that person who craft that amulet is currently working or got something to do with blizzard .... ahahha seriously that is what i really think ....

Well then you think stupid things. You should stop.

lololol totally agreed!
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:07 PMPosted by TeVoio
I like the idea, honestly, BUT this can "kill" AH...

the AH is already dead..

its deader after the patch...
Reply Quote
Made my jay drop, nice! Exciting!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]