Diablo® III

i dead when i back town from BRAWLING

my account name is felix#3410. i have a hardcore role named MyFirExp.
it was just 5 minutes before when i join a public room.
i entered the brawling room, i met a WD player named mir156 .
my life is decreased 3000 per second when he use the barrage skill so i think i cant win . my life is still decreasing when i back to town until i dead in the town~~~~~~

its totally a serious bug!!!!!
so i need to ask my role back~
Reply Quote
another skill he use is haunt.
Of course ,its not his fault .
Reply Quote
Rofl, that's pretty funny. Should of just stayed there and died and not be a pansy.
Reply Quote
maybe i need to play in PTR first~~how sad!!
Reply Quote
unfortunately they wont roll back for any reasons. Hope they do for you. GL
Reply Quote
Sorry for your loss! This is definitely a bug. I am going to submit a ticket explaining how this happened and hope Blizzard could revive your dh.
Reply Quote
Why did you port to town? I would just afk / log off in the zone if someone dots me while trying to leave...
Reply Quote
Tyghaing
Customer Service Representative
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support. I do understand your frustrations, as Hardcore character's of any level present a unique challenge with the ultimate result if something happens.

However, we simply are not able to fulfill your request. We cannot alter heroes, followers, artisans, or achievements. Hardcore characters cannot be recovered regardless of what mechanism may have led to their deaths. This includes any issues with the server.

For more information on restorations in Diablo III, see our support article: http://www.battle.net/support/article/4600047

We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!

Happy Gaming!

Game Master Tyghaing
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support
Tyghaing
Customer Service Representative
Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support. I do understand your frustrations, as Hardcore character's of any level present a unique challenge with the ultimate result if something happens.

However, we simply are not able to fulfill your request. We cannot alter heroes, followers, artisans, or achievements. Hardcore characters cannot be recovered regardless of what mechanism may have led to their deaths. This includes any issues with the server.

For more information on restorations in Diablo III, see our support article: http://www.battle.net/support/article/4600047

We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary!

Happy Gaming!

Game Master Tyghaing
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

You should write again to that ticket, until they either acknowledge that you have lost your character in PvP situation or roll it back.
State that you lost your character in PvP right at the start of your ticket so it won't go unnoticed and gets something more then an autoreply.
Maybe try calling them on skype as well.
Edited by Endeavour#2758 on 2/12/2013 11:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Now, isn't that a nice swift kick in the nads.
Reply Quote
It's not q bug and it's your all falt you kill yourself leaving pvp ground with curse on
Reply Quote
this happened a while ago... but this is why i didn't try hc dueling.
[IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo305/munkor/Screenshot065.jpg[/IMG]
Reply Quote
all due sympathy to the OP, but ...

D3 is broke, thus D3HC is hard-core broke. :P

you shouldn't be playing it.

in short: owned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]