Diablo® III

did I got a good deal?

I bought this zuni ring for 250 mil, it up my dps and HP quite a lot.
http://imgur.com/4vGvIC4
seems a very good deal
Reply Quote
IMO you should have went with AS on it :( If your ias is good enough to use it then yeah. 250m idk. I dont see 250m there. But thats just my 2 cents.
Reply Quote
my AS is good enough for archon, but need more crit chance I think.
This ring gives me more dps than many of the 1 billion zuni ring I found on AH house, I think
it is because its 15-50 dmg
Edited by KDR#1284 on 2/13/2013 12:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah thats a pretty nice ring, I'd say you made out ok.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
but how do you guys make so much money -.- I just find unsellable crap
Reply Quote
i think alot of people get lucky and alot of people play the AH, look for deals and flip items. Others will capitalize on opportunity like selling rubys when people got damage buff crazy before everyone realized their own dyslexia.

if you play hard like the pro's sinking a decent amount of hours every day running repetative xp farm runs or loot runs, you make money and eventually find stuff, pay attention to teh market trends and capitalize and boom before you know it you are trading in the millions or even hundreds of million of dollars on a regular basis.

... or you can just buy gold from the RMAH lol

but economy aside, i think thats a pretty sweet ring, i dont' know the prices they go for, but you get cc and cd with all the stat boosting you want nice ar and it combos out because it's a set item so i think yeah good buy. if it is an upgrade then it's worth it, don't worry too much about this or that pricing, its' a game and you improved your character, to me that sounds like a win :D
Reply Quote
There was a time i didnt understand how ppl got so much gold. That changed when i sold gloves for 150 mil
Reply Quote
I got mine for 148 mil. It was 3 weeks ago though, so I don't know if the prices can be compared.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]