Diablo® III

HC Character died in PvP...

View profile
I empathize with you OP

Truthfully though, this is exactly why I don't like to try new things as soon as a patch comes out.

this

I'll wait a couple of weeks, or months, or whatever.
Reply Quote
Sorry but you don't deserve a rollback. As the GM said, bummer.

RIP
Reply Quote
I can't believe this is happening. I'd be insanely mad if this happened to me.
Reply Quote
Sorry but you don't deserve a rollback. As the GM said, bummer.

RIP

I don't deserve a rollback? But all the people who lied and said their accounts were compromised deserved the rollback, right?

Amazing the amount of teen angst "tuff !@#$" cool kids on the forums.
Reply Quote
View profile
If Blizzard's system is designed like Mythic's was, there are multiple levels of GMs (we had three). I would honestly call Blizzard (they have a support number) and be escalated up. You can escalate through the in game system, but it is not very efficient (again assuming Mythic was like Blizzard).

I think directly calling Blizzard is your best shot.

Edit: My apologies for the 1st post I made to you, it was a tad harsher than it should have been, I reciprocated your venom a tad.

--copied from other thread-
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Lykotic
I think directly calling Blizzard is your best shot.

I agree. Do that man.

However, now that you've made the occurrence very public, right after they announced no rollbacks, it will be very...backwards for them to do it.

Good luck though.
Reply Quote
so what is going on with this really? I haven't had time to PvP yet but are HCers avoiding it? Is there a workaround?
Reply Quote
Blizzard specifically advertises that PvP is death free,I honestly feel bad to whomever tried it and died.

Because they go out of their way TO TELL YOU YOU WONT DIE, YET YOU DIE.

How messed up is that. Give these people a rollback blizz, youre like that stupid employee that wont refund you that TV that exploded when you turned it on for the first time. Then we have to spit in your face till the boss comes around and slaps you behind the head
Edited by Actua#1829 on 2/13/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I actually teleported out from the arena while on low hp against a wd... Luckly he did have haunt or any dots... Hope people wo died like this can have their heroes restored.
Reply Quote
A blue posted already saying it's a glitch they are going to hotfix. This should NOT have happened and you better get your character rolled back. I would be fuming
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Nhayes
A blue posted already saying it's a glitch they are going to hotfix. This should NOT have happened and you better get your character rolled back. I would be fuming

I posted the transcript of when I talked to a d3 GM, they do not care.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]