Diablo® III

Solo ubbers

I did all 3 sets on MP5 just to see if I could with the doc and got nothing for drops. Only died on ghom / ranakoth which I found harder for some reason solo. Anyway, got nothing. :(

Anyone play them solo and what MP?
Reply Quote
dude i wish i could lol
Reply Quote
I tried MP10 yesterday and I was able to do it. It's pretty damn challenging though.
Reply Quote
Nice! I don't know if I'd have anywhere near enough DPS for them on 10.. Kuhl / breaker not a chance with the insta-death. lol. Nice DPS and Life!

I forgot all about jinx though.. and my follower haha! I used haunt, frog and bear on that mp5 run. Swapped in an azurewrath for freezing kuhl / breaker which made those bosses an easy round but couldn't use that on higher MP since DPS tanks too much. Finished all 3 sets without a refresh so should be able to do higher MP. Might try an MP7 run.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]