Diablo® III

little help for the old "new" guy (rate my wd

Hey all,
Been off this game for a few months now, but I just couldn't stay away forever. Had what I thought was a decent barb dh and wd for the time (now I see I was wrong haha). Got on last night and been lurking the forums long enough to see how awful I am lol.

Anyways, I wanna rock a really fun WD build, something like what you're seeing as my skills are now. I know its a bit troll build but I just love pestilence, so I gotta keep that. Did about 4 seigebreaker runs last night with great success and fun. I know I pretty much need to upgrade almost everything---

What do I do first??? haha, this has been my problem looking at peoples profiles on here. Almost all of their items are so much better I dont really know where to begin. Some suggestions would be great.

I wanna be swarming mobs down in act 4, set it and forget it style, with some c4 dogs for crowd control and blowing away elite packs.

Thanks for any help!
Reply Quote
get your selfe a zuni armor for the res boost since u got 2 pieces already one with high vit and intel will be good..
if u like c4 dogs may as well do a zero dogs build but this is so expensive but deff one of the best builds
Edited by Sajjad#1418 on 2/12/2013 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Sajjad
View profile

get your selfe a zuni armor for the res boost since u got 2 pieces already one with high vit and intel will be good..
if u like c4 dogs may as well do a zero dogs build but this is so expensive but deff one of the best builds

Kinda difficult to do a Sacrifice build and use a Zuni set. Besides I doubt he has the gold for a Sacrifice build.
This is something you could try. You could at least get some of the cheaper 0 dogs items with it.

Minion Master + Poor Man's Sacrifice http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320002035 – Low MP. This build is a combination of the poor man's zombie dog - sacrifice build, with fetishes, and short term mini-pets (corpse spiders/firebomb/spirit barrage).

Or a more advanced version:

Hybrid C4Dogs Proctor http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696095 – A combination of a freeze/stun “proc” doctor and zero dogs build. Very gear specific.

Check out other guides in our stickied post at the top of the forum.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info guys! I really appreciate it and have already been reading like crazy on the stickied post with the guides! Seems like most people do say that pestilence is just unfortunately underpowered. I'll have to be quite a monster before I'm rolling through act four packs with just this and my minions/c4's.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]