Diablo® III

[BUG] Demonic Essences not BoA

(Locked)

[edit] Blamo! Ty sir.
Edited by Liogela on 2/13/2013 9:48 AM PST
Does the same bug apply to the Marquise Gems?

The way it seems to work, it might work with all other account bounds stackable items like:

Keys
Organs
Marquises Gems
Demonic Essences

Not the account bound items since they aren't stackable. Guess Blizzard will probably hotfix it soon.
Edited by Estoppel#1223 on 2/12/2013 6:42 PM PST
I don't know. Give me 40m and I will try for sure :)
The way it seems to work, it might work with all other account bounds stackable items like:

Keys
Organs
Marquises Gems
Demonic Essences

Tried with both the Keys and Organs. Both those items can't be dropped at all. I guess they will do the same with the Essences.
I agree with this bug. It needs to be fixed ASAP. The items are BOA for a reason and doing this trading is basically glitch exploitation which breaches the tos.

Blue needs to address this before it gets out of hand.
Wow. Nice find. This bug needs to b fixed ASAP. So this way. Its totaly possible to trade demonic essence (and ur not supposed too, since its "BOA")
Blues, please let us know when you become aware of this exploit
A lot of ppl are using it right now... so ban wave inc?
psure blizzard intennitally puts exploits in the game, to see who and all is trustworthy and not

If not = bbanhammer

if so = good for them

but its basically just to make them more money

ban exploiters - exploiter buys new account = win win for blizzard?
Quality Assurance
We are currently looking into this issue. Thank you for the report. Locking this thread and editing the OP to prevent replication of the bug.
Quality Assurance
02/13/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Zangetsu
psure blizzard intennitally puts exploits in the game

Untrue :) And Onyxia doesn't actually deep breath more.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]