Diablo® III

Post 1.0.7, error 3007 connection timed out

Recently downloaded patch 1.0.7 without any problem, return to the game and I can't even progress past authentication "Connecting to Battle.net Server..."

I play from Japan on The Americas server and have for a long time now. And if I change the server to Europe, I can get in fine.

Any fixes to this issue?
Reply Quote
Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated
Reply Quote
Same here. Playing from a base in Japan on the Americas server. I never had issues with connecting until this patch, and never got a 3007 error at any point in the past 3-4 months. This something region specific or is it applying to others as well?
Reply Quote
We're in the same boat
Reply Quote
same problem here. tried to use every possible solution on the internet and still didnt work. I live in Vietnam
Reply Quote
Yeah, I was able to log into Europe as well. Pretty sure its not a problem on our end...
Reply Quote
Just checked again, still broken. I had been looking for an excuse to try out path of exile lol.
Reply Quote
BLIZZARD!!!
Reply Quote
I have tried the alternate DNS, including all instructions in the sticky thread
Reply Quote
error 3007 here still persists after the proposed solution on the forums (ie disabling antivir and setting to automatic the secondary connection in the settings) it happens less frequently though. Today it only happened once after playing the game for over than 10 hours.
Reply Quote
Disconnected twice in the last hour with a 3007. I've never experienced it until this patch. I'm on the East Coast of the U.S., playing on the Americas server.
Reply Quote
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/photokornilios1/diablo_crash_3007.jpg

HERE is the error i get ... UPGRADE NOW ??? What the heck is that UPGRADE button on the top right of the image ? Click your way to level 60 ??? WTH is this ???

[img]http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/photokornilios1/diablo_crash_3007.jpg[/img]
Edited by DrKorn#2669 on 2/14/2013 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]