Diablo® III

Kongor exploiting bugs

(Locked)

Why should you care...
Oh I don't personally care, he's also saying how to do it so others may be interested, weird that blizzard won't do anything about abuser tho.
02/13/2013 07:25 AMPosted by N2DEEP
Why should you care...

Because I don't like to play games filled with cheaters?

I don't care if he's exploiting to make 1 gold or 1 trillion, it's still cheating and playing games that are filled with cheaters is NOT FUN.
02/13/2013 07:28 AMPosted by Zoid
Why should you care...

Because I don't like to play games filled with cheaters?

I don't care if he's exploiting to make 1 gold or 1 trillion, it's still cheating and playing games that are filled with cheaters is NOT FUN.

Also, the fact that he is encouraging others to do it is not really wise.
My friend kicked his !@# on PTR duel in front of his 1000's of viewers until he rage quit his stream. Strangely that video was never uploaded on his stream, wonder why.
It's baffling that people would want to watch others play video games live.
People like KingKongor destroying D3! Exploting the game!
so what???????? anyways get it right moron he said 4K viewers not 2 idjit
02/13/2013 07:31 AMPosted by SirAlex
so what???????? anyways get it right moron he said 4K viewers not 2 idjit

lol he don't have 4k viewer normally, wtf is wrong with you, he try hard to get 1k normally.
I agree with the OP. Blizzard is setting a precedence by allowing this abuse to occur.

A streamer, someone who makes their living off playing Diablo 3, is publicly cheating and encouraging others to cheat.

Someone goes and watches this stream, and wow this dudes got 24billion gold. He's cheating? Hmm.... maybe I should cheat.

What does this say about their stance on cheating? Why are others getting banned?
Edited by Drakovian#1730 on 2/13/2013 7:35 AM PST
go look at his stream you moron, there is 3900 viewers in here right now
02/13/2013 07:35 AMPosted by SirAlex

you obviously can't read right.

lol he don't have 4k viewer normally, wtf is wrong with you, he try hard to get 1k normally.

"normally"
02/13/2013 07:35 AMPosted by SirAlex
3900 potential cheaters and exploiters? Thats what Blizz wants for sure..
hope blizz have some nuts and perm ban him
cry me a river !@#$%, change subject because you're a whiney ^-*!@ that has nothing better to do then ruin this game yourself lol back to poe
02/13/2013 07:38 AMPosted by SirAlex
cry me a river !@#$%, change subject because you're a whiney ^-*!@ that has nothing better to do then ruin this game yourself lol back to poe
you are idiot or what? You agreed on patching\buying game that you not gonna exploit\cheat, and you do.. do you really think thats ok? you then await that Blizz say thank you or that make you are hero?
You guys are idiots. He did not make money off of essences. he made that selling his old gear. He is actually spending money to buy the gems and essences. He is not destroying D3, seriously how can 1 person do that?

You guys just seem butt hurt that you can not do what he can. If you did not watch his stream, no one would have ever known or even cared. So you choose to watch his stream, and it will in no way ever effect you whatever he does.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]