As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 1.0.7 patch. What it is listing are a select few issues -- chosen due to severity/impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and an expected fix. We have thousands of bugs in our database, so it would be impossible to list all known issues. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III!!!
- In rare circumstances, it’s possible for players to get stuck in a broken party with grayed out Resume Game buttons.
- The Murlocket does not drop in game.
- It is possible to receive either Error 0 or Error 31048 when attempting to buy or sell future auctions if a player's completed tab reaches the hard cap (50/50 items or $250) in certain ways.
- It is sometimes possible for players to appear to not receive gold or items from canceled/won/sold auctions as expected for unspecified periods of time.
- The hardcore achievements for Champion/Rare monsters no longer lists Rockworms, but these achievements are currently unattainable for anyone who met all the criteria except Rockworms before patch 1.0.7.
- The “Crispy Critters” achievement is unobtainable except under certain, rare conditions.
- Several achievements are not granted the first time you complete their criteria: “Self Sufficient,” “Death Trap,” “Bleed, You Filth!”
- There’s a small chance the achievement “Fallen Angel” will not be granted when you’ve fulfilled the requirements.
- The “Haunted” achievement will not be granted if the mob is killed by an ally/pet without the player tagging it.
- The sound Barbarian’s Overpower makes when it comes off cooldown is identical to a legendary dropping, and can be heard by all party members.
- The Tormentor unique staff will look like it confuses players when it actually does not.
- Nekarat the Keywarden’s Earthquake will keep dealing damage for an extended duration after leaving the ground area of effect.
- Using crowd control effects when Siegebreaker picks up players will reset the grab and make them take more damage than normal.
- The Skeleton King and The King of the Dead can occasionally use their whirlwind attack without playing the animation.
- Siegebreaker will reflect damage from pets back onto the hero.
- Ironsmith Maldonado in the event “Forged in Battle” can be killed by a molten explosion and prevent event completion.