Diablo® III

what godly items have you crafted so far

my best so far is the bracers my barb is wearing now they are not the greatest but pretty good for my 5th roll
Reply Quote
For mobile users:
28-60 damage
301 Strength
131 Dexterity
79 Resist to all Elements
Crit. Hit Dmg 69%
Crit. Hit Chance 9.5%

http://imgur.com/DAF9aax
Reply Quote
I crafted the amulet I'm wearing right now, and another one I kept with the following stats (rounded because I can't view it now):

220 str
70 ar
7 as
7.5 cc
50 cd

The one I'm wearing is much better, but I figure I could perhaps find a use for the trifecta one if I'm looking for more speed and/or AR.

The only thing now is that I'm not sure if I should keep trying to craft more for a really ridiculous ammy, or if perhaps I should start on Shoulders and Gloves.
Reply Quote
My chest piece you can see in my profile:

230 str
142 vit
53 physical resist
64 all resist
243 armor
3 sockets

Got it on my first try =)
Reply Quote
My ammy took about 25 crafts to get, time to move on to the next slot :)
Reply Quote
My amulet I got on at the moment is the best I've crafted so far.

Tried a few bracers and gloves as well. One decent bracers but don't wanna lose that ms from the Lacunis. No good gloves but looks like you could get a decent one.
Reply Quote
How many tries did it take you to get the
Str
AR
IAS
CC
CD

combo ? Thats the least I need for an upgrade ... And I thought that wouldnt roll much, but your rolls prove otherwise.

Doesnt make sense to make armor if you have IK (60 AR bonus) or Bracers if you have lacunis (Mov spd).
Shoulders could make a lot of sense, im gonna try those.
Edited by CyCo#1801 on 2/13/2013 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Daniel solid amulet. congrats. i crafted 40 amulets on the first set and another 17 amulets on the second set. Im not as lucky. My best one is the one Im wearing. 2.8k dps increase, 2.8k life decrease :(

Vault in act2 (MP8) is where I farm for demonic essence. Fight 2-3 elites at once, WW/nado ftw!
Reply Quote
Str
AR
IAS
CC
CD

combo ? Thats the least I need for an upgrade ... And I thought that wouldnt roll much, but your rolls prove otherwise.

Doesnt make sense to make armor if you have IK (60 AR bonus) or Bracers if you have lacunis (Mov spd).
Shoulders could make a lot of sense, im gonna try those.

I crafted about 30 amulets on my first round and got only one *ok* amulet that wasn't an upgrade for me. Then after farming more essences I bought a bunch of flawless square rubies as well, and crafted another batch of 30. I'd say the one you mentioned was probably the 20-25th one. I was about to stop on that one, but I'm really glad I kept going because I ended up crafting a better one.

I feel like if I kept trying I could go even godlier, but I'm gonna hold off for now until I have a lot of extra gold to use on crafting. And I'll probably go for a new pair of shoulders next. It's probably much easier to get the desired stats on shoulders since you're only looking for 3 main ones, and then maybe +armor, life %, or life regen.
Reply Quote
nice stuff guys I didnt get to do much crafting last night but plan to do a but load today will post what i make tomorrow if i get anything worth talking about
Reply Quote
apparently the best shoulders to craft are the vit ones, I rolled a 130str, 240vit, 10%life 75 ar one earlier, just trying to get more essences.
Reply Quote
Check out my amulet. Got it on the third try. It's insane.
Reply Quote
got this one on my fifth try:

http://i50.tinypic.com/21jmxdg.jpg

it's not perfect but still a quad. got also the plan for marquise emmy.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 2/13/2013 11:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
For mobile users:
28-60 damage
301 Strength
131 Dexterity
79 Resist to all Elements
Crit. Hit Dmg 69%
Crit. Hit Chance 9.5%

http://imgur.com/DAF9aax

I'm jelly. That's the exact kind of amulet I want. Haven't had any good rolls so far, made about 15.
Reply Quote
While not remotely close to as good as what others have rolled, I crafted 10 amulets and got the one I'm wearing in the first 5, which was an upgrade to what I had before. Not great, but cheap. For comparison purposes:

29 max dam
202 str
193 int
8.5 cc
97 cd
Socket
Reply Quote
I'm too lazy to craft anything so I'll just wait for the prices to nosedive on the AH for amulets, shoulders and pants (are there new craftable pants now btw?) since everybody is crafting their own awesome gear now. lol
Reply Quote
Str
AR
IAS
CC
CD

5th try and btw it include ave.dmg so im stoked even if i lose 3.5 chd over my old ammy.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 2/13/2013 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Str
AR
IAS
CC
CD

5th try and btw it include ave.dmg so im stoked even if i lose 3.5 chd over my old ammy.

dont use mace as offhand if u go ww
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]