Diablo® III

what godly items have you crafted so far

@Silentstar that ammy is awesome. I crafted some more last night did about 10 ammys and all were bad and got the gloves equiped on about 20 trys last night
Reply Quote
@Razor that ammy is kick !@# also
Reply Quote
my buddy made his bracers on 3 roll for his monk are pretty kick !@# since he is a fire resist also
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TheShortBus-1287/
Reply Quote
made 48 ammy's cuz i only had 48 DE's.
best one had -12k dmg.
none had 2 dmg modifiers (ias,cd,cd)

i suck at crafting.
Reply Quote
15th try:

218 Str
108 Vit
91 CD
9 Crit
Open Socket
54 Arcane Resist

http://i.imgur.com/IkFdGB5.jpg
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 08:40 AMPosted by boost4g63t
@Daniel solid amulet. congrats. i crafted 40 amulets on the first set and another 17 amulets on the second set. Im not as lucky. My best one is the one Im wearing. 2.8k dps increase, 2.8k life decrease :(

I crafted 31 amulets myself last night and had almost identical results. The one I'm currently wearing on my SC barb is the best I could make.

I also made 15 or so gloves and a few shoulders with no upgrades. I spent about 7m between buying mats and crafting so I guess that's pretty good money spent for a 2k DPS increase on my ammy *shrug*
Reply Quote
Got my Ammy on about my 15th try. Was a 12k dps increase and about 5k health!
Reply Quote
Nice roll Ludacris!
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 10:25 AMPosted by snowySTORM
apparently the best shoulders to craft are the vit ones, I rolled a 130str, 240vit, 10%life 75 ar one earlier, just trying to get more essences.

This x100! I actually found a str plan and immediately sold it for 2.2 million gold after AH fees. I was able to pick up a vit shoulder plan for 30k. Shoulders can already roll up to 300 str, so you might as well use the vit plans. I'm spending all my essences on crafting shouldes; amulets have too many variances.
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 08:27 AMPosted by sheltem
apparently the best shoulders to craft are the vit ones, I rolled a 130str, 240vit, 10%life 75 ar one earlier, just trying to get more essences.

This x100! I actually found a str plan and immediately sold it for 2.2 million gold after AH fees. I was able to pick up a vit shoulder plan for 30k. Shoulders can already roll up to 300 str, so you might as well use the vit plans. I'm spending all my essences on crafting shouldes; amulets have too many variances.

Want to have an idea what the vita shoulders can roll? Check out my monk's, wd's and wiz's shoulders. I think they're pretty decent. All rolled with the vita recipe.
Reply Quote
I got these gloves after about 15 tries:

275 str
98 int
35 cold resist
76 AR
9% IAS
9.5% CC

I crafted about 15 amulets but just got junk. Having seen people get decent rolls with not too many tries I'll keep trying tonight!

Sheltem - I really like the idea of crafting vit shoulders! Totally hadn't thought of that.
Edited by HelloPickle#1878 on 2/14/2013 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Around 60 amulets and 0 of them had i not vendored

I have no brimstones left and I am not planning to buy any, so I am done with crafting for now. Unless! I get junk legendary drops that I can brim lol.
Reply Quote
Look at my current ammy..I think it is great but I had it before the crafting madness began

Is it worth even trying to craft the new one? Am I going to be able to upgrade?
Reply Quote
I rolled my current ammy on 7th or 8th try. I dont think its GODLY by any means, but it was a 14k dps increase over my old one.

I also rolled my shoulders on probably 14th or 15th try, somewhere in there. They arent great but were an upgrade over my old ones. Im gonna try crafting a round of vit shoulders as suggested above.
Reply Quote
the ammy im wearing is my 2nd try, i kept going cuz i wanted attack speed as well, but no luck.

I can't complain though lol
Reply Quote
The ammy i am wearing now is my 16th try, not bad.
Reply Quote
The ammy I'm wearing was the 7th I made so far, not the best by a long shot, but it was an upgrade for me so I am happy. Will keep going after i get more gold, lol.
Reply Quote
Look at my current ammy..I think it is great but I had it before the crafting madness began

Is it worth even trying to craft the new one? Am I going to be able to upgrade?

Look at mine on my Wiz. Got in within 10 tries. And I had one *almost* as good within my first 6 tries.
Reply Quote
See my amulet after 11 tries, not trifecta but good enough.
Reply Quote
Amulet in my profile. best i have rolled so far.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]