Diablo® III

what godly items have you crafted so far

^ fck it yours is better by a mile
Reply Quote
Around 60 amulets and 0 of them had i not vendored

I have no brimstones left and I am not planning to buy any, so I am done with crafting for now. Unless! I get junk legendary drops that I can brim lol.

whewwww I thought I was the only one with zero luck. Anyway, the one I'm wearing now is my 65th craft! It's not nearly as good as some of the posters on this thread but I was pretty happy. Got a 20k dps upgrade.

Everyone else seems to be crafting tri- and quad- fecta amulets. Or are the people getting the bad end of RNG in crafting too pissed off to post? haha
Reply Quote
Just made my amulet a few mins ago! Not perfect, but not bad!! Took 18 tries.
Reply Quote
View profile
Nothing godly just funny

The shoulder i m using
Reply Quote
The bracers my barb is wearing.. Just crafted on my 2nd attempt since patch was released.
Reply Quote

I have no brimstones left and I am not planning to buy any, so I am done with crafting for now. Unless! I get junk legendary drops that I can brim lol.

whewwww I thought I was the only one with zero luck. Anyway, the one I'm wearing now is my 65th craft! It's not nearly as good as some of the posters on this thread but I was pretty happy. Got a 20k dps upgrade.

Everyone else seems to be crafting tri- and quad- fecta amulets. Or are the people getting the bad end of RNG in crafting too pissed off to post? haha

Ok na yan pare hehe.
Reply Quote
I crafted the ammy i'm wearing on 8th try.
Reply Quote

Ok na yan pare hehe.

Oo nga. Pwede na yan. lol
Reply Quote
Still looking for a strenght amulet plans...
haaay... Asar...
Reply Quote
Amulet in my profile isnt bad but it took me 50 tries to make and then i ran out of brimstones.

however my gloves and shoulders are pretty good as well.

i went from 115k dps to 185k dps from just those 3 items.
now i just need some more vit and all res haha.
Reply Quote
31 ammys and got this:

+30 max damage
287 strength
vit 65
IAS 6%
CD 54%
CC 9%

was a 10k dps increase plus got 2800 hp too, i was pleased

crafted some sholders and chests, all crap but that ammy is a gooder :)
Reply Quote

It's self selection bias. Good rollers are dying to brag about it, unlucky players are too depressed to look at threads like this.

Got mine after about 80 tries. Nothing really special but won't quit until i get one like that with better CD/CC rolls :D
Reply Quote
My ammy, very first craft! :)
Reply Quote
Got my current glove from crafting, but no luck with ammy and bracer.
Reply Quote
The ammy crafting is insane. Got this after about 60 tries:

30-58 dmg
205 str
185 vit
15% life
46% cd
9% cc

Missing ar/ias and could use higher cd, but pretty crazy for just 6M spent.
Reply Quote
The ammy im wearing was 3rd try, was an upgrade, 5kdps, 4k life, i crafted close to 30 and all trash, im gonna make like 40 more i think, need demonic essences, seems like the chances are pretty good.
Reply Quote
my amulet
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Ravlaor

This x100! I actually found a str plan and immediately sold it for 2.2 million gold after AH fees. I was able to pick up a vit shoulder plan for 30k. Shoulders can already roll up to 300 str, so you might as well use the vit plans. I'm spending all my essences on crafting shouldes; amulets have too many variances.

Want to have an idea what the vita shoulders can roll? Check out my monk's, wd's and wiz's shoulders. I think they're pretty decent. All rolled with the vita recipe.

+1 on shoulders... there's so few mods it seems easier to roll well... http://i.imgur.com/IZgFv7g.jpg 4th try... didn't think about vita shoulders though... with 71.4 AR I think these are comparable to a lot of nice VW's... I must depart now... essence farming for VITA's!
Reply Quote
my barbs gloves and amulet
Reply Quote
View profile
My gloves and Shouders. Not perfect, but I never dreamed a 10k dps upgrade would cost me <10m gold and a few hours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]