Diablo® III

what godly items have you crafted so far

View profile
damn you guys. Only craft i got lucky is my trifecta/vit hellfire ring. 11th try. and all the craft i crafted all !@#$ty. My ammy took me about 70th try and its %^-*ty for me. Still crafting some more ammys. and i think it will take me 100 more craft to craft a better one than i have.
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried making the pants? Any good ones?
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 09:02 AMPosted by BloodNGuts
damn you guys. Only craft i got lucky is my trifecta/vit hellfire ring. 11th try. and all the craft i crafted all !@#$ty. My ammy took me about 70th try and its %^-*ty for me. Still crafting some more ammys. and i think it will take me 100 more craft to craft a better one than i have.

Think you used up all your luck on that hellfire man.. I mean that's like one of the best rings I've ever seen, not even taking into account the exp bonus.
Edited by MattGL#1345 on 2/16/2013 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
My 26th ammy (equipped) gave me 16k DPS!

Not godly but very good.
Reply Quote
best ammy crafted so far:

27-74 damage
362 strength
257 vitality
90% crit damage

tdps went up and gained 8k health. can't complain.
will miss the atk speed though =(
Edited by MiSo#1464 on 2/16/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm at about ~120 tries and my amulet is currently the best one. Would love some higher CD, but I'm not complaining at this point.
Reply Quote
About 30 tries into it, I'm incredibly lucky! Both strength shoulders and necklace.

The only amulet similar to mine in the AH is 500mil, and shoulders would go for ~100mil. I'm gettin buff!
Reply Quote
Ive only crafted my ammy so far and im extremely happy with what i have

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Whistlr-1908/hero/27778239
Reply Quote
31 ammys and got this:

+30 max damage
287 strength
vit 65
IAS 6%
CD 54%
CC 9%

was a 10k dps increase plus got 2800 hp too, i was pleased

crafted some sholders and chests, all crap but that ammy is a gooder :)

I must have crafted close to 100 amulets with nothing useful for me. I ended up buying the amulet I'm wearing now on the AH for over 50M just to soothe my grieving ego. I suck at crafting.
Reply Quote
Made my current shoulders, amulet, and bracers. Pretty happy, even though the amulet took me like 40 tries, bracers and shoulder were around 5.
Reply Quote
Threads like this make me sad. I see all these very nice crafted items, and the best I could make is vendor trash. Bet amulet I crafted out of about 100 was about a 9k DPS loss. Shoulders, every single one of them has been absolute garbage out of about 40 now. I've pretty much given up on crafting, this games hates me when it comes to crafting. Hell, out of hundreds (yes HUNDREDS) of crafted hellfire rings, everyone of them has been trash too.
Reply Quote
Good thing all your gear is godly already Death :D
Reply Quote
View profile
500 stat shoulders >:D
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 12:41 AMPosted by MasterPUA
I must have crafted close to 100 amulets with nothing useful for me. I ended up buying the amulet I'm wearing now on the AH for over 50M just to soothe my grieving ego. I suck at crafting.

Pareho lang kayo ni ArchPau, luck seems to shy away.

but try it again when you have the guts to make or break, you might get lucky though.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 10:42 AMPosted by Death
I've pretty much given up on crafting, this games hates me when it comes to crafting.

I feel your pain, got lucky on the ammy but 25 crafting sessions of vita/str shoulders and nothing came as an upgrade for my VW. been wanting to change it since i already look like an alien with all the horns sticking out. its good though the pants doesn't have a tail :) ...

try it again sometime.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/18/2013 01:30 AMPosted by RazorX
I've pretty much given up on crafting, this games hates me when it comes to crafting.

I feel your pain, got lucky on the ammy but 25 crafting sessions of vita/str shoulders and nothing came as an upgrade for my VW. been wanting to change it since i already look like an alien with all the horns sticking out. its good though the pants doesn't have a tail :) ...

try it again sometime.

Took me about 90 crafts for my shoulders. 25 isn't much :p (and don't craft str shoulders)

And I don't like the look of any shoulders except for the iLvl 61's. I had a nice pair, but I finally sold em today...I'll miss em :p
Reply Quote
View profile
After 200 ammy fails (and counting), I made my gloves on the 13th try.
Was short one spot of AR and these fit perfect:)
Reply Quote
http://i49.tinypic.com/2myclg0.jpg
Third attempt.
Edited by raghu#2745 on 2/18/2013 2:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
would love to get something like those gloves. I've only made ok shoulders in about 75 crafts of amulets, gloves and shoulders.

Why don't you get a .24 echoing fury offhand to have that 2.5 attack speed breakpoint in wrath?

After 200 ammy fails (and counting), I made my gloves on the 13th try.
Was short one spot of AR and these fit perfect:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]