33-60dmg
202stre
87cd
9cc
And something more

That amu and My shoulders are à very good pair of crafts
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nEgativezEro-1390/hero/1550274

Over the couple days I crafted that amulet and Hellfire.

Not necessarily godly, but they were both very nice and big upgrades. :)
Reply Quote
Got my shoulder in 85 crafts. I will probably hit this some more, hoping for more str and maybe some armor on top :-)

198 str
256 vit
75 AR
33 fire
+2.2k globes
Reply Quote
Got my shoulder in 85 crafts. I will probably hit this some more, hoping for more str and maybe some armor on top :-)

198 str
256 vit
75 AR
33 fire
+2.2k globes

Just made another batch of 51

51st one is the one I'm using now -- think I'm done making these for a long time.

265 str
277 vit
72 AR
5% life
+6335 globes

:-)
Reply Quote
Here is my first crafting video....

http://youtu.be/09UtRLNLHTA

The ammy was not godly but a nice upgrade on about 10k DPS.
Reply Quote

198 str
256 vit
75 AR
33 fire
+2.2k globes

Just made another batch of 51

51st one is the one I'm using now -- think I'm done making these for a long time.

265 str
277 vit
72 AR
5% life
+6335 globes

:-)

That's GG shoulders you crafted bro. Congrats
Reply Quote
I am still yet to craft anything that is an upgrade to any of my gears. And I have crafted around 100 amulets and 100 shoulders now. :-(
Reply Quote
150 amulets deep, nothing better than what im using. Gonna do 50 more.
Reply Quote
I just made my shoulders and ammy last night. Neither are "godly", but both were upgrades. Probably going to come back to the shoulders after I craft good gloves and get an IK chest and try to get a pair with similar stats to what I have +AR.
Reply Quote
not Godly by any stretch, but I crafted the ammy on my barb on the 25th try or so. was a -600 dps drop but +6k life and +1.5% protection. My old ammy was 100 str/vit and 7 cc 73 cd. The extra 1.5% CC is nice, because I was looking for affordable ways to get a couple extra CC points, and the extra Vit puts me over 40k life with a Topaz in my helm for MFing, and close to 50k life in full survival gear.

+34-67 damage
+209 Strength
+277 vitality
+364 armor
+8.5% CC
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
spent like 100 crafts and got this ammy:

209 str
121 vit
7 ias
51% cd
10% cc

useless stats:

58 arc resist
53 dex

should i keep going?
Reply Quote
I just crafted my amulet and gloves. Hmmm kinda acceptable =.=
Reply Quote
FINALLY!! After around 165 amulets i crafted the one im using

213 str
180vit
31 arcane res
51 all res
crit dmg 72%
crit chance 9.5%

Not the best but has good hep stats and i like that, was needing it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Just crafted my shoulders last night:

203 str
255 vit
76 AR
7% life
+12700 globes

Going to go back to crafting gloves next, took about 130 crafts to get those shoulders. I did gain 7k life though.
Reply Quote
I've tried about a dozen different items, mainly shoulders and bracers. Have not gotten anything even remotely worthwhile, and certainly nothing that's better than what I have now for my lvl 60 barb.

My gear isn't that great, in fact it's pretty poor since I can't really get a Hellfire ring yet, as I can't farm the upper MP levels with the stuff I have. I am getting wasted in MP 3 and above, so a hellfire ring is a very remote prospect right now.

I guess if I had more gold things would be different, but the gold grind is getting boring, and I am at my limit as far as buying it from the AH. And 63 million gold won't buy squat.

So far crafting has not been the cure all I hoped it would be. That's great that others have found it worthwhile. Maybe in the future I will also. There is always hope, and that's what keeps me playing this game. Not fun, but hope. sigh........
Reply Quote
gloves

210 str
56 poison resist
74 all resist
9 attack speed
32 crit damage
10 crit chance

'bout F'n time.

Wow, very nice. How many crafts did that take?

@ bigtexas -- yeah 130ish was magic number for my shoulders too. I lost armor/dex over my last so now I need to beef up my dps with a shmexy amulet so I leech more.
Reply Quote
now this is the type of story I love to read. those gloves are pretty much GG to me!
BTW thank you for posting the stats and not making us look it up ahha

Wow, very nice. How many crafts did that take?

Maybe 5 or 10....funny...I cranked out close to 200 amulets since the patch dropped and got absolute garbage...ran outta brims so I decided to burn my last handful of essences on gloves and got those bad boys. Then a friend of mine found my new IK chest piece and gave it to me...we did a run...found a garbage wizardspike brimmed it made an amulet and got the one I have on now (8k dps over the crap one i had).

Today was a good day in D3 for Dre.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]