Diablo® III

brawling totally unbalanced

Got hammared without lube to a p10 wizard today. 66 dh. vs 10 wiz.

wiz has half the dmg and ehp then me.

tried few different things....different weaps. legacy set. nothing. nothing could stop the blizzard. gloom does not work.

he kept running behind a wall while his 2 duplicates dps and got in my way.

just saying. pvp totally flawed. would be one thing if he had really good gear. totally just meeh.

why was dh dmg reduced accross board 30%? dh has so many useless skills when it comes to brawling.

just saying. yup, bit poed. its stupid. the crafting is dumb too. eventually, only crafted gloves an ammys will be worn, and people won't even bother picking up in game ones. i already got a roll with 250 dex and 250 vit with cc an cd. just a matter of time before i hit a home run.

why account bound? ammys that drop ingame, have base stat nuff said. starting at 50 in mp0. all way to 200 in mp 10. with a spread.

whatever you guys wanna do. its fine. game at least has more stuff to do...well wait. it really doesnt. crafting...done once you get a trifecta. demonic essence acct bound, will not even pu after that.

to boot server is up for 20 hours an clank!
Reply Quote
It was never meant to be balanced, they said that multiple times.

Why did you waste your life creating this piece of deucce about it?
Reply Quote
LOLOLOLOLOLOL MAD?
Reply Quote
lol... so the pvp system with no rewards that was announced there will be no balancing... has balancing issues? qq?

02/13/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Kush
demonic essence acct bound, will not even pu after that.

You realize not everything about this game is selling crap right? If you don't need DE anymore then just don't pick them up. You don't have to complain when you can't sell something.
Edited by Blackbird#1794 on 2/13/2013 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
at least he broke it up into paragraphs so it was easier to not read
Reply Quote
Good place to vent. One of the hidden purposes of these forums is to let the players vent.
Reply Quote
Got hammared without lube to a p10 wizard today. 66 dh. vs 10 wiz.

wiz has half the dmg and ehp then me.

tried few different things....different weaps. legacy set. nothing. nothing could stop the blizzard. gloom does not work.

he kept running behind a wall while his 2 duplicates dps and got in my way.

just saying. pvp totally flawed. would be one thing if he had really good gear. totally just meeh.

why was dh dmg reduced accross board 30%? dh has so many useless skills when it comes to brawling.

just saying. yup, bit poed. its stupid. the crafting is dumb too. eventually, only crafted gloves an ammys will be worn, and people won't even bother picking up in game ones. i already got a roll with 250 dex and 250 vit with cc an cd. just a matter of time before i hit a home run.

why account bound? ammys that drop ingame, have base stat nuff said. starting at 50 in mp0. all way to 200 in mp 10. with a spread.

whatever you guys wanna do. its fine. game at least has more stuff to do...well wait. it really doesnt. crafting...done once you get a trifecta. demonic essence acct bound, will not even pu after that.

to boot server is up for 20 hours an clank!

lol balance LOL, go take your butthurt CC out and by teh best gear and feed blizz RMAH
Reply Quote
Of course it is, however we are attempting to create leagues that cater to those issue check them out

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7904880412

Look forward to seeing some of you.
Edited by Subject#1412 on 2/13/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Learn to read patch notes. You've had like 1-2 months to see and experience PvP.

Account bound so people can move away from AH as their only means of upgrades.
Reply Quote
rofl i owned every single wiz i met so far im DH, basically i owned everyone with my DH the only players im losing with are 200k hp 11k armor barbs
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:48 AMPosted by dawgiestyle
Good place to vent. One of the hidden purposes of these forums is to let the players vent.

INDEED! FRIEND OF FRIENDS!
Reply Quote
as a dh you should rock a wiz, use vanish=/
Reply Quote
This is outrageous blizzard! I am not supposed to die!
Reply Quote
Dude - when the PTR first came up alot of people said this - but within a few days the tune totally changed. You have to gear for PvP and learn the strategies. It's a TOTALLY different game. And it's actually really quite good - much better then expected.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Kush
dh has so many useless skills when it comes to brawling.

Let me explain you how you 'brawl' as DH...

Smokescreen + Vault + Tact adv + Sharpshooter + Impale:GW + Evasive Fire:CF

you're welcome

gg

funny you lose as Dh to a wizz.
Reply Quote
DH is underpowered in brawling ... now I've heard it all
Reply Quote
TL;DR

DH that's bad at PVP gets beat up by under geared Wiz who's good at PVP.
Reply Quote
This is so funny.

Guess OP cannot play a DH.

Suggest looking at your skill set some. Might find something interesting that could help ya.
Reply Quote
Dude, wizards are like the worst class in pvp too. Learn to play. Sorry, it feels lame to have to say that, but seriously thats all this is. You got out played. Working as intended. Sorry your $$ wasn't enough to beat someone with more skill than you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]