Diablo® III

Attaching Paypal issue

90 Human Priest
As the title says, i'm currently having an issue attaching my paypal to my battle.net account to use the RMAH. I do have an authenticator attached, as well as SMS set up, and a credit card attached to my paypal account, and my paypal account is confirmed, however when i try and connect i get this message on paypal;
"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc and try another option"

Looking through the FAQs and around the internet, calling paypal, I can not find a solution. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone have a solution?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump, still having the same issue, no solution yet. After calling paypal they said the problem is not on their end
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump, still looking for a solution :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Anyone have a possible answer? Blue post would be lovely :p even if to say, "iduno". No one else seems to be able to help D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump, going to keep bumping until someone answers me ;p
Reply Quote
Apparently blizzard doesn't want to make money off the RMAH from you lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So it would seem since I can't seem to get help from anyone :(
Reply Quote
I have been having this issue for two weeks. The reps simply replied garbage.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem. its been also 3 weeks. same like zzc. the reps simply replied garbage. nothing resolve my problem.
Reply Quote
me too. Since last week. Is this the first time you guys add paypal as payment method? or you guys added it before, cancel the payment method, re-add and then only got this problem?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]