Diablo® III

Gold Auction House Problems..

Sence the new patch has been released i havent been able to post any items for sale on the Gold Auction House. When i try to post something i get an error message "Immortal King's Stride Auction Failed Error 0" and after words it will show my AH inventory as being full (50/50) when its not actually full (43/50) so im just wondering what the problem may be as its been happening a few days now...thanks
Reply Quote
Same here man, ive never had ANY problem what so ever and now it still doesnt let me post any items a few days after the fact...gota sell my old barb chest peice before the prices plummit from chest crafting =( please do let me know if anyone finds a fix for this
Reply Quote
some people have said that emptying their stash and canceling all auctions has fixed it for them. however, i have this issue and it didn't work for me.
Reply Quote
I have Error 0 every time I try to sell something..
Reply Quote
still no word =(. i had someone tell me in-game yesterday that blizzard is aware of this and is worrking on a hotfix to fix the problem..i hope this is true how ever im not sure if it is. and i hope it happens soon cuz i have some stuff i need to sell
Reply Quote
Cant buy anything on ah.
Cant Sell Anything in ah.
Cat see profile on site.
Can they give my money back?
Reply Quote
Cant buy anything on ah.
Cant Sell Anything in ah.
Cat see profile on site.
Can they give my money back?

^^ +1, getting really annoyed that there has been no official post ( that ive seen ) about this....many people are having this problem im running low on cash and wana post a bunch of my old barb gear..sick of posting it in trade just to be trolled
Reply Quote
so i filed a support ticket and got this (lack of) information, so i guess they ARE aware atleast..

Orc Chat Peon

at 19:27:33
You have been connected with Meistriael.

you
at 19:27:44
hello

Meistriael
at 19:27:43
Hey there! This is Meistriael with Blizzard!

Meistriael
at 19:28:03
I see you are having an issues with the auction house what is happening exactly

Meistriael
at 19:28:03
?

you
at 19:28:17
yes

you
at 19:28:25
sense the new patch came out 1.07

you
at 19:28:41
i havent been able to buy or post any auctions on the gold auctionhouse

you
at 19:28:58
i get an "Error 0" and "Error 31048"

Meistriael
at 19:28:55
What error are you getting (the text not the code)

you
at 19:29:38
the text will say (for instance) Immrotals King's Stride cannot be sold (Error 0)

Meistriael
at 19:29:52
Hmm do you have any active auctions from before the patch?

you
at 19:30:20
i dont believe so, i hadnt played the game in a few weeks before the patch so they should have all eneded

you
at 19:30:26
ended*

you
at 19:30:48
would it have anything to do with playing the PTR maybe?

you
at 19:31:00
ive noticed alot of other players having the same problems in game

you
at 19:31:09
but then others can post and do everything

Meistriael
at 19:31:35
Hmm, let me see if we have any more information on the error

you
at 19:31:58
ok

you
at 19:32:36

i was told by someone random in the in-game general chat that blizzard was aware of it and working on a hotfix but i dont know how true that is

Meistriael
at 19:36:42
Ah ok, I was able to find more information. It seems like the poster was correct, the developers are looking into it but no ETA at this time :(

you
at 19:37:09
do you have any idea of what it has to do with?

Meistriael
at 19:37:19
We do not :(

you
at 19:37:54
because i dont like the fact i paid $60 dollars for this service and havent been able to use it for the past few days

Meistriael
at 19:38:31
Sorry for the issues, if I had more information I would let you know. The only information we have is they are aware of the issue and are working on fixing it.

you
at 19:39:28
so you cant give me anymore information at all? like what caused it..or if it had to do with the new patch, why it only affects some people and not others?

you
at 19:39:57
people just want information and there hasnt been any blue posts or dev posts about it

Meistriael
at 19:40:27
Its not an issue of I "can't" give you the information, its that its information that we do not have. Generally with any new developing issue we get the updates when the forum posters do.
Edited by xReLyOnLuCkX#1175 on 2/16/2013 4:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey guys I am not sure what blizzard employees are suggesting but this is what i did and the problem was resolved for me just moments after. I emptied everything completed items from gold and rmah.

then i also moved the cache folder outside of the diablo 3 files which forced me to repatch the last patch soon as i was on i checked and everything was in working order.

I know everyone's frustration, I also had the same 2 errors for the last few days. I can not promise this will work for you but i am currently able to use AH again.
Reply Quote
Pardon my ignorance if this is posted elsewhere, but where are those cache files typically located in Windows 7? I thought it was ProgramData/Blizzard Entertainment but when i deleted those, the game didn't ask for a re-patch, so i think i'm in the wrong spot.
Reply Quote
I just tried the RePatching thing and it's doesn't work.
I still get the same error message after repatching.
Error must be server side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]