Diablo® III

Getting "Network Disconnect" always.

After , the 1.07 patch , I am getting Network Disconnect almost 5 times ( maybe more ) a day. At the first then minutes game is working well , latency bar green , all safe and sound. But after a while , lag starts to build and eventually i got Network Disconnect , then game exits to hero selection page. After 10 seconds i get Error 3005 , unable to load hero information and just after that Error 3007 and game exits to starting screen. I don't think it is because of my connection because it is the same connection as it was before patch. Anyone have any ideas? İt will be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Utku39

Can you post some network information?

* Windows Xp, Vista, or 7 (also include if it's a 32 or 64 bit version)
* Firewall (McAfee, Norton, ZoneAlarm, etc.)
* Network Adapter brand, model, driver date, and driver version number (Steps below)

1. Click Start.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Double-click on the System icon (in Windows XP, you may need to click Switch to Classic 4. View on the left hand side of the screen).
5. Select the Hardware tab.
6. Click on Device Manager
7. Expand the section labeled Network Adapters.
8. Right-click on your network card and select Properties.
9. Click on the "Driver" tab at the top

* Router brand and model # (this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* Cable or DSL Modem brand and model #(this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* ISP (Internet Provider)
* Is the connection wired or wireless
* Location (City, State)
* Traceroute ( http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/performing-a-traceroute )

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]