Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
After , the 1.07 patch , I am getting Network Disconnect almost 5 times ( maybe more ) a day. At the first then minutes game is working well , latency bar green , all safe and sound. But after a while , lag starts to build and eventually i got Network Disconnect , then game exits to hero selection page. After 10 seconds i get Error 3005 , unable to load hero information and just after that Error 3007 and game exits to starting screen. I don't think it is because of my connection because it is the same connection as it was before patch. Anyone have any ideas? İt will be much appreciated.
Support Forum Agent
Can you post some network information?
* Windows Xp, Vista, or 7 (also include if it's a 32 or 64 bit version)
* Firewall (McAfee, Norton, ZoneAlarm, etc.)
* Network Adapter brand, model, driver date, and driver version number (Steps below)
1. Click Start.
* Router brand and model # (this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* Cable or DSL Modem brand and model #(this should be printed somewhere on the front or back or bottom)
* ISP (Internet Provider)
* Is the connection wired or wireless
* Location (City, State)
* Traceroute ( http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/performing-a-traceroute )
I'm available Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Support Contact Information
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.