Diablo® III

In search of...

Hey all, thanks for dropping in to check this post out. I'm looking for someone that can possibly run me through a uber run (trying to build my hellfire ring). I'm not super geared or anything, but I don't think I'm poorly geared either. But, with that said I'm looking for someone who can pretty much solo it. I will compensate you for your time to help me do this, because I know 1 run is hardly enough for someone to drop what they're doing to do it. Please let me know on here, or in game - Mobfigure#1775 - of what kind of gold I'll need to convince you to do this for me. Thanks a lot guys for taking the time to read this. <3
Reply Quote
There's a guy, Carnac#1372. He does uber carries for 4 mil gold and he provides machines...very quick and a nice guy. Add him and he'll help you out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]