Diablo® III

Profile missing.

I can't see my profile at all by any means. Every time I click to my profile, I get: "Profile Unavailable
A profile for this account does not exist in this region." And that happens on every server. And I confirmed the server numerous times. I can log into my account in game and on the website without any issue, but it claims that I do not have a profile.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
me too
Reply Quote
I have this problem as well. Tried all 4 regions and get the same message on each. Playing in US.
Reply Quote
I can't view mine either...same thing happened a few days ago, and then started working, now it's back to it saying I don't have a profile!!
Reply Quote
Same here - unable to find profile
Reply Quote
Please fix this.
Reply Quote
same >.< just tried to make a d3up acct.. denied:P
Reply Quote
same.
Reply Quote
what happened??????????????????????
Reply Quote
same here!!
Reply Quote
me too
Reply Quote
just started to happen to me cant add or be added by anyone not already a friend :/
Reply Quote
This is pissing me off badly, my 3 hour gameplay of Diablo 3 has been delayed due to this sh*t. It was working fine yesterday and now it's ruined. Jeez blizzard do something, there are far more posts in the website error but this is causing me to stop playing. Someone get blizzards number lol
Reply Quote
I also lost my profile (in Americas) today. The page that usually shows my heroes says now:
"Profile Unavailable
A profile for this account does not exist in this region."
Reply Quote
I also lost my profile (in Americas) today. The page that usually shows my heroes says now:
"Profile Unavailable
A profile for this account does not exist in this region."

Mine had been doing the same thing, I'm glad it's not just me. I was getting worried. I haven't been able to see my profile on the site all day
Reply Quote
nice to see our characters are still living =)
Reply Quote
same here i went to the europe server. one month ago. when america was down and the game suggested i could use an other region but i didnt play just made a character. today profile gone i when to europe wiped the character came back to america the game made another upgrade to 1,07 but really fast (3 sec) i thought good its fixing it but nada.
Reply Quote
yup, mine is gone too
Reply Quote
saaaaaaaame
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]