Diablo® III

Brawling brought out the crybabies

I'm not the best at dueling... but when I own some kids I get my chat boxed spammed with offensive/racist words. I feel like I'm playing with kids on xbox. What ever happened to GG or nice duel? Sigh.... just needed to rant.
Reply Quote
It might be better to play with friends rather than strangers. Some kids do not want to learn how to play, They want to just win (with no loss). Perhaps they have never played harder games that they can loose. Also, I have a question. People use the word spam all the time. I am not sure what it means here in Diablo III. Can you explain?
Reply Quote
spamming is when they just keep typing the same thing over and over check the link for an example of what the kid is saying. what does unce mean? and why is he hash tagging in diablo 3?
http://imgur.com/uBr9mNB
Reply Quote
OK. That is something I did not want to see. I am sure you did not want to see it either. unce??? Yea, probably a coloquial word that he and his other children friends use. They probably laugh every time they see it. For the rest of us who do not speak "child under the age of 8", this activity is disturbing. Is there a way you can block that? Report it? Or a way to help them grow up? Maybe, instead of brawling (working against each other) you could invite them to play the game (working with each other killing monsters).
Reply Quote
yeah, I've been reporting people all day for annoying spam. people get seriously butt hurt.All i can do is just laugh at them
Reply Quote
'unce' is probably a onomatopoeia for a 4/4 house drumbeat. (kick-hat-kick-hat)
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Atlanis
'unce' is probably a onomatopoeia for a 4/4 house drumbeat. (kick-hat-kick-hat)

this is most likely correct..... back in the 90's i use to make that sound all the time, my feeble attempt to beat box trance xD
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 12:21 AMPosted by krapneb
I'm not the best at dueling... but when I own some kids I get my chat boxed spammed with offensive/racist words. I feel like I'm playing with kids on xbox. What ever happened to GG or nice duel? Sigh.... just needed to rant.

D2 was like this. Did you expect different in D3 PvP.?
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 01:53 AMPosted by krapneb
yeah, I've been reporting people all day for annoying spam. people get seriously butt hurt.All i can do is just laugh at them

Shouldn't you be able to say whatever you want when Brawling isn't it !@#$ talking to ? I don't see why you should even be able to report someone while in the Scorched Chapel. If your offended then use language filters. Brawling will bring out cursing and all other fun language. Its brawling. Reporting is kinda a kids thing to do honestly.
Reply Quote
!@#$ you're lucky enough to even find people to duel lol. i don't get many responses
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 07:13 AMPosted by Fizzlesprig
!@#$ you're lucky enough to even find people to duel lol. i don't get many responses

There are 1000's of ppl dueling. Just join a PvP room. Don't ask for a invite.

Act 1 quest 9 on MP0 is the dueling rooms. Join that and it will be full for PvP. I did this all day yesterday jumping from room to room having fun PvPin. No invites needed.
Reply Quote
yeah talking !@#$ is fun. I love talking %^-*.. but when the guy is spamming me where I can't even chat with friends I'm going to report them the guy was spamming me all day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]